`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REPLY NEEDED! BGS submission question.

REPLY NEEDED! BGS submission question.
I submitted 23 cards IN PERSON this PAST Sunday. Still have not gotten an email or see it in "order status" in the "grading" section on this site.

I got my PSA confirmation on Weds.
I emailed the NY guy I submitted my order to Friday morning about this and received no answer.

Me = Paranoid?

RE: How long till you get the BGS submit email???
nobody, really?

I know ppl have submitted orders here recently... Smile
Just want to know how long youve waited before confirmation of order submission.
Im just nervous cause it was 4K worth of cards on my end.

RE: REPLY NEEDED! BGS submission question.
I have mailed orders and it has take two weeks or more to be added-I remember most of the time I would see my "order" and days later the grades--They may be busy
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

(10-02-2011, 11:03 AM)happy14027 Wrote: I have mailed orders and it has take two weeks or more to be added-I remember most of the time I would see my "order" and days later the grades--They may be busy
+1

I just sent in my 10th and 11th orders, for this year, over the past couple of weeks and they are not showing up yet. It takes a little time (I have not cracked the code), but don't worry. They will eventually show up on the order status page, with the correct dates. As far as the confirmation email, I think I have received one this year. Hope this helps. No worries.

Im sure they are probably busy. They are usually excellent with processing orders.

....Yea....The last time I submitted was about a year ago. Then, I would receive the confirmation email within 1 week of me submitting them at the show.

When I submitted at show it took 2-3 weeks before I heard anything. Also never got the discount they promised for submitting at show.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Not sure why they wait so long to update the system, PSA and SGC update literally the same day they receive.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(10-02-2011, 05:56 PM)sonnyday Wrote: Not sure why they wait so long to update the system, PSA and SGC update literally the same day they receive.
Which is what makes me nervous. When you have 4K worth of cards (most unattainable for replacements) you (as a customer) want some form of "hey, we have them here" acknowledgement.

Funny thing is, my PSA order was only $150 worth of cards and I got that email in 3 days. Go figure.

No need to worry, I have submitted with them several several times and they just don't send it out
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)