`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Swatches ?

RE: Saturday Swatches ?
(10-01-2011, 11:26 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: rgf17 -- If you get ANY duplicate DA's in a Panthers Uni., PLZ LMK. I have some DA FT, but I would imagine you have them all already b/c they are mostly base. I would just like to get some of him in a Panthers uniform for my Panthers PC. He did pretty good in the preseason. Not great, but he only had a few weeks with the rest of the team. If Cam gets hurt (I really hope he doesn't though), DA will be the starter and I think he would do good with the team, especially b/c they will go back to running the ball more.
definitely. as long as they make some of him. as a starter last year only topps magic made cards of him so as a backup this year i dont have much faith there will be any. same thing happened with david carr (my other pc guy). as far as i know he has no giants or 49ers cards where he was a backup.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(10-02-2011, 09:16 AM)rgf17 Wrote: definitely. as long as they make some of him. as a starter last year only topps magic made cards of him so as a backup this year i dont have much faith there will be any. same thing happened with david carr (my other pc guy). as far as i know he has no giants or 49ers cards where he was a backup.
Did Carr have any Panthers cards? I don't think I've seen any of him when he was their backup QB.

2007 topps and topps chrome is all i've seen of him in a panthers uni but i dont have much from that year so there could be more
[Image: 2011-10-02_11-57-23_686.jpg]
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson