`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONTEST - cryptic A&G style

RE: CONTEST - cryptic A&G style
(10-01-2011, 08:41 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: OHHHHHHHHHH hahahah i see. I will say that YOU in the front thew me off, as it was hard to imagine a real word like that being in a cryptogram, but now it makes sense. TOUCHE ryan
haha yea man I was going nuts trying to figure it out...but thanks for the contest! that was a blast!!

but matt...do you remeber when I said I had some of it but there were different codes? I had the last word..and was still trying the 8 on the rest of the words...thats why I just had part of it lol....then then nine words and the nine numbers just clicked for me and I got it haha
(10-01-2011, 08:44 PM)ugameck Wrote: nice going. it was also this pattern:
2nd word - 1 letter backward
3rd word - 2 letters forward
4th word - 3 backward
5th word - 4 forward,.....etc....etc....

two easy patterns, but challenging as well.

congrats marinoisking - three jersey cards and two autographs will be yours! pm your address! Smile
also, i see you like dolphins, but i don't have too much of those fish - let me know what all you collect and i'll try an hook you up.

thanks for playing - and good good job!
thanks my friend!!
I had a blast doing it...thanks for the contest!!

okay - signing off. marinoisking - check your PM. I'll catch up tomorrow. Smile

thanks for playing!....oh, and i think i am soooo close to the a/g code!!!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(10-01-2011, 08:42 PM)younglover Wrote: Congrats, I totally overthought it - I had autographs in like 30 seconds then couldn't use it for anything else. Good job
same thing here....I was overthinking after I got autographs....but the 0-8 and the 9 words with the 9 numbers hit me so I gave it a shot and sure enough that was it!!
(10-01-2011, 08:54 PM)ugameck Wrote: okay - signing off. marinoisking - check your PM. I'll catch up tomorrow. Smile

thanks for playing!....oh, and i think i am soooo close to the a/g code!!!
I sent ya one back buddy!
I had a blast
I hope u can get the A/G!!