`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shout out to crimedawg47 !!!!!!

Shout out to crimedawg47 !!!!!!
Most of you know that Im trying to get as many of the /49 Gerald Henderson NT triple patch autos as I can. I had received a PM about an auction for one from a crimedawg47 who also collects Henderson. He could have easily picked it up for himself with a low BIN, but instead he let me know about it so I could get it. How awesome is that? I told him, I didn't know if I would do the same if I was in his position. What a great member he is! All the good guys on here is why i keep coming back everyday. Thanks Dawg!!! You da man!

RE: Shout out to crimedawg47 !!!!!!
Thanks for the shoutout Smile I'm humbled by your appreciation. I'm always looking out for the great Beckett community members. I know what its like to chase down a set or player so in my mind these triple patch autos are yours man. Of course every other Henderson auto is mine Wink
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

sweet, keep your eyes open for carmelo starquest black Big Grin
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

It is things like this that keep me coming back.

Jpleazme hit me up for a card that I was looking for not too long ago. Other forums don't have members that do that for me. Thanks, Jpleazme if you read this!!!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!