`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1990 Topps Frank Thomas NNOF

1990 Topps Frank Thomas NNOF
Just curious, did the NNOF version come in every factory sealed box?
Adam Laroche Super Collector.

RE: 1990 Topps Frank Thomas NNOF
Highly doubtful, it's a very rare card
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I cant remember exactly but someone said it was mainly in the North Eastern part of the US when distributed and was caught very early and corrected.

And then someone else said the card was in the form of an uncut sheet and the people who had it cut it from the sheet.

I take the first response more than the second one.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I had the set and broke it the same year, also had several other ones but never had an error card.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

Guaranteed to never be in factory sets

(10-01-2011, 11:10 AM)slimreinecke Wrote: Just curious, did the NNOF version come in every factory sealed box?
No, the factory sets are usually released a couple of months after the pack release, the error was noticed before the release of the packs, they tried to pull out all of the errors, however a few they believe somewhere around 100 to 150 accidentally got packed out.

If your looking to buy one of these, only buy a graded copy, as there are many,many different counterfeit versions out there.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(10-01-2011, 05:50 PM)shezdoni Wrote: No, the factory sets are usually released a couple of months after the pack release, the error was noticed before the release of the packs, they tried to pull out all of the errors, however a few they believe somewhere around 100 to 150 accidentally got packed out.

If your looking to buy one of these, only buy a graded copy, as there are many,many different counterfeit versions out there.
Also, if I might add, only buy from the big 3: BGS, PSA, SGC.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!