`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: Cam Newton / Mark Ingram R&S JSY Prime /50

FT: Cam Newton / Mark Ingram R&S JSY Prime /50
Well, I can't seem to sell the darn thing... so let's see if I can trade something for it. Really looking for a Andy Dalton AU... any takers?

Photobucket

RE: FT: Cam Newton / Mark Ingram R&S JSY Prime /50
check me, dont have any dalton's but maybe something else you like

Check me. I do not have that card yet. GO AIR FORCE!

Off we go...into the wild blue yonder

(09-30-2011, 09:03 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: check me, dont have any dalton's but maybe something else you like
Of course I absolutely love the 98 TC Peyton and the Crusade...but I doubt you'll go 1:1 for the Newton/Ingram. Maybe you can add something of mine so I can take either one of those Peyton's off your hand. Maybe a '10 Threads Mark Sanchez 1/1 (see in my PC for it). Maybe even a few more things to get both (Dez Bryant Letterman AU, also in PC)...98 Peyton Black Diamond RC single? BGS Graded Donovan, Portis, or McNair or all 3?
(09-30-2011, 09:09 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: Check me. I do not have that card yet. GO AIR FORCE!

Off we go...into the wild blue yonder
No Daltons? LOL... and yes, big game for AF this weekend. Sink the ship!

(09-30-2011, 09:12 PM)usafshelland Wrote: Of course I absolutely love the 98 TC Peyton and the Crusade...but I doubt you'll go 1:1 for the Newton/Ingram. Maybe you can add something of mine so I can take either one of those Peyton's off your hand. Maybe a '10 Threads Mark Sanchez 1/1 (see in my PC for it). Maybe even a few more things to get both (Dez Bryant Letterman AU, also in PC)...98 Peyton Black Diamond RC single? BGS Graded Donovan, Portis, or McNair or all 3?

No Daltons? LOL... and yes, big game for AF this weekend. Sink the ship!
No Dalton's unfortunately. But I am trying to get some more Newton stuff

Not sure if you would be interested in a trade for this nice multi color patch Dalton and Green 46/50. Maybe I have something else you might be interested in. Check my org.
[Image: ThreadsDaltonGreen.png]
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

(09-30-2011, 09:37 PM)packerbkd Wrote: Not sure if you would be interested in a trade for this nice multi color patch Dalton and Green 46/50. Maybe I have something else you might be interested in. Check my org.
[Image: ThreadsDaltonGreen.png]
Nice card... but a Dalton patch doesn't quite to it for me. A Dalton AU...absolutely.

no dalton, but feel free to cmb

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g396...?start=all

Check my bucket for it