`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trade Thread: Colt Mccoy, Emmanuel Sanders, Gresham, Bradford, lots of new stuff

Trade Thread: Colt Mccoy, Emmanuel Sanders, Gresham, Bradford, lots of new stuff
leave a message or pm what u like.

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g396...?start=all

RE: Trade Thread: Colt Mccoy, Emmanuel Sanders, Gresham, Bradford, lots of new stuff
What are you looking for the Gresham limited and the Bradford McCoy multi auto?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: Trade Thread: Colt Mccoy, Emmanuel Sanders, Gresham, Bradford, lots of new stuff
(09-30-2011, 09:09 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: What are you looking for the Gresham limited and the Bradford McCoy multi auto?
nothing specific on the gresham, the quad auto is the only thing ill be super picky on.

What value you looking for on them?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

up for today, lets trade Big Grin

CHECK ME FOR THE GRESH NT
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

I'm interested in the Sanders SP. Lmk what you'd like for it.

cmb for the quad auto

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Still like the Sanders. Can't remember where we were before.

(10-01-2011, 10:37 AM)tracy08606 Wrote: CHECK ME FOR THE GRESH NT
sent trade offer
(10-01-2011, 12:24 PM)alto4life Wrote: I'm interested in the Sanders SP. Lmk what you'd like for it.
didnt really see anything. like the jumbo patch, but that was about it
(10-01-2011, 12:25 PM)p18mann Wrote: cmb for the quad auto
only thing i really like is your KD
(10-01-2011, 02:36 PM)xarchmadanx Wrote: Still like the Sanders. Can't remember where we were before.
was havin problems finding anything i like that matches up, ill try again here in a sec