`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Whale of a Post (scans heavy)

RE: A Whale of a Post (scans heavy)
Very nice stuff, must be quite a few months worth of mail!

I am jealous of that Sean Burke BD Game Gear! I have been looking for multi-colored upgrades for all of my stuff and there you are flashing it around Smile

Holy JJ that is one sick mail post!

I think I like the Burke blocker the best. Very unique
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

What a tremendous haul, definitely worth the wait! After a first and second pass, the standouts for me are the eye-popping Sean Burke blocker, the Hartford Decades Franchises (bottom one with at least 7 colors), and the Enshrinements auto. Thanks so much for taking the time to share these with us.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Sick S&T. So many nice pieces! If I have to pick one, I pick that Ovie Heroes card as my favorite. And lmk if that only Jagr card is FT. I think I need it. Thanks!!
Collecting All Jaromir Jagr Cards
Jagr Collection; http://jags16.weebly.com

Awesome post, Great collection.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Awesome collecting man, Love to hear about the pickups and trades through other members. Was surprised how many of these Whalers I have in my collection as Canucks Smile Nice stuff

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

Thanks everyone for the comments
Here is some pick ups for the past week, might as well throw them in the mix

I am thinking of getting this re slab if I can't get it fix from shaking it [Image: Sept29-302011-1.jpg] the guy business card is pretty cool [Image: Sept29-302011-4.jpg]

Always can use a Whalers Howe
[Image: Sept29-302011-3.jpg]

For $7 I can't complain to get [Image: Sept29-302011-2.jpg]

and finally my steal /10 [Image: Sept29-302011-1.jpg] I have to give Wes credit for pointing me to another bargain.

(09-30-2011, 08:07 AM)pens1fan Wrote: JJ just and amazing show and stories. That is a ton of cards and some great ones at that. Personally I love the Mario Gold the best but there are just sooo many cards and the are all great. Congrats!!!!
Thank you I picked up the Mario for trade bait down the road. same dealer I got the Roy, AO auto jersey card, he has some nice high end stuff and moves inventory pretty nicely

(09-30-2011, 08:47 AM)jafi1972 Wrote: That is a great collection. I especially like the 80's Decades Autos.
Thanks, I love it, next season, there be 90's decades!!! can't wait for more Whaler gems to hunt down along with others I am missing

(09-30-2011, 10:33 AM)BruinsFan91 Wrote: Really nice stuff, I really like the two Ben Walter patches and the Krutov decades auto. If you are looking to get rid of them I would be very interested. I can't trade right now but I can buy them if the price is right. PM me with a price if you are interested.
Thank you, I can hold Walter for you when you are back in trading. the other half of the case had another Walter card from that set as well. Krutov might be in a deal with someone else if he wants them for his set. if not it can be for you

(09-30-2011, 11:28 AM)NHLsnipers Wrote: Wow awesome cards!
Thank you!

(09-30-2011, 12:55 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: Amazing cards. It was worth the wait when you told us you had a Whale of a post coming. Congrats on all of that. Amazing show and tell.
Thanks, I was going to add more stuff but going to hold off for the time being. as i am happy with this post

(09-30-2011, 01:17 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: Wow, that is very impressive!
Thanks

(09-30-2011, 01:35 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: GREAT PICK UPS!!!!!! I am interested in your Modano and Bobby Hull Days Gone By jerseys. Shoot me a PM or and offer. Thanks.
Thanks, both cards are in my set. as i enjoyed that set. the Mike I got cheap but the Hull cost a bit more. in case you looking to buy them down the road from somewhere else

(09-30-2011, 03:36 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: Very nice stuff, must be quite a few months worth of mail!

I am jealous of that Sean Burke BD Game Gear! I have been looking for multi-colored upgrades for all of my stuff and there you are flashing it around Smile
Thanks and its been a while... I just got a good eye for random stuff and the cheap Burkie I am happy with

(09-30-2011, 04:07 PM)snobles Wrote: Holy JJ that is one sick mail post!

I think I like the Burke blocker the best. Very unique
Thanks, yea I enjoy the blocker too, but it be going to a better home sometime this week

(09-30-2011, 04:13 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: What a tremendous haul, definitely worth the wait! After a first and second pass, the standouts for me are the eye-popping Sean Burke blocker, the Hartford Decades Franchises (bottom one with at least 7 colors), and the Enshrinements auto. Thanks so much for taking the time to share these with us.
thank, hopefully i dont get lazy when scanning, as that is a bigger pain in the rear. even thou I said it last time to...

(09-30-2011, 04:16 PM)jags16 Wrote: Sick S&T. So many nice pieces! If I have to pick one, I pick that Ovie Heroes card as my favorite. And lmk if that only Jagr card is FT. I think I need it. Thanks!!
Thanks, and Ovie heroes was a nice pick up for me I think. Jagr is for trade, let me know if you need it

(09-30-2011, 09:39 PM)mq13 Wrote: Awesome post, Great collection.
thank you

(09-30-2011, 10:25 PM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: Awesome collecting man, Love to hear about the pickups and trades through other members. Was surprised how many of these Whalers I have in my collection as Canucks Smile Nice stuff
Thanks and a good amount of former Whalers played for Van in the day!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

One of my first purchases when I got back into collecting was from "Pogo" when I opened the mail his business card was on top of the card I bought I was like WTF I didn't buy this then I pulled it out of the toploader and saw the card I won.

Scared me for a second then I got a good laugh out of his card! Pretty good idea!
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

(10-02-2011, 11:24 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: One of my first purchases when I got back into collecting was from "Pogo" when I opened the mail his business card was on top of the card I bought I was like WTF I didn't buy this then I pulled it out of the toploader and saw the card I won.

Scared me for a second then I got a good laugh out of his card! Pretty good idea!
yea, it was interesting but pretty cool in a way
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)