`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wait WHAT?!?! I really won this card!?!

RE: Wait WHAT?!?! I really won this card!?!
Awesome win! Is this seller suppose to be known for shilling?
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Big Boyd Sports Cards is a bigtime shiller. He has even come on the boards and tried to defend the reason behind his shilling.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(09-29-2011, 10:31 PM)all day baby Wrote: Big Boyd Sports Cards is a bigtime shiller. He has even come on the boards and tried to defend the reason behind his shilling.
Interesting haha, I tried winning a card from him about 90 minutes ago, and saw a member with 1500 bids, 95% with that member. But only 7 feedback. Well thats lame.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Well either way I'm glad I didn't get "shilled" on this card. He probably assumed price would jump at the very end due the the nature of the card. SOOOOOO happy it didnt!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

I buy a ton of cards from him, 3 this week, and I have never had a problem. His auction prices are fantastic. Nice grab! Way to stay with it. You caught everyone else sleepin.....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Lovin the Namath Big Grin Congrats!!!

Considering I was shilled up to almost $50 on a Jaxon Shipley card from that guy, it's nice to see you actually stick it to his A$$... I am happy for you... Let's hope he actually sends you the card...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Nice card man.

I personally will never bid on another Big Boyd auction. I have seen cards I need for sets and I jus won't do it.

I wish I had $1 for every time someone claims to be shilled around here, lol......

Boyd's a good seller. I've done more business with him then most others can attest to.......

I've never been shilled for sure, maybe once, in all the thousands of cards I've bought off of e bay. Maybe once.

Regardless, Matt got a great card, cheap. That's the name of the game........
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

congrats