`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodwin Champions Museum Relic

Goodwin Champions Museum Relic
Well I finally got my redemption in for a 2011 Goodwin Champions Museum Relic (White House Wood). Now the problem is I cant find much info on it. How many exist, etc. If youre interested in something like this, please let me know. Or if you have info that would help too! Thanks

RE: Goodwin Champions Museum Relic
Seems like a pretty cool piece. Maybe we can see a scan when you get it in? I'd like to see what it looks like. Congrats!
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

If my memory serves me correctly upper deck on the company youtube page had a video about those cards where they gave the print runs. If I come accross it I will post it for you
Found it http://youtu.be/2F_bEAC-pH4

I tried attaching a photo of it, but its saying the photo is too large. I dont know how to get it under 500kb.

Yea I know what video youre referring to. But I dont think he ever mentions the print run. All I remember him saying is that they are not serial numbered.

That would be so cool to have!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Yea I had pretty good luck with the only two hobby boxes Ive ever purchased for the Goodwin Champions. I just thought it would be easier to find a buyer.

Nice Printing Plates by the way... Ive only ever pulled one in my life... and it was Aaron Hill....