`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade!

RE: New here (Not new to trading) and looking for a trade!
(09-29-2011, 02:10 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: You could just do like me....I just started out adding some of my more desirable cards...and everytime I got on Beckett I added a few more...I still do that some actually lol....I usually dont add base...I sometimes add one of each popular player so if somebody says they need it I can let them know I have more and add them if need be.

It takes a little bit to get in the swing...you will figure out the ORG pretty quick and there are a lot of people that are very easy to trade with around here!!
Thanks, I'll give that a try!

-RJ
(09-29-2011, 02:28 PM)nuccionino Wrote: It is actually really easy and fast. I added 600 cards in about an hour. And just add more desirable cards, and keep adding when you have time. But the org is a nice feature.
Will do. Thanks!

-RJ
(09-29-2011, 02:59 PM)westman01 Wrote: Beckett really needs to take a look at simplifying the whole trading process. Much easier to trade on other sites without having to add any card you want to trade, and having to purchase an online guide to trade is just ridiculous.
Agreed it's a little easier to trade on other sites (to begin with at least!) but I'll give this a try.

-RJ
THE ALESSIO SAKARA SUPERCOLLECTOR

Hey, when you are all set up I would love a shot at that Patriots Quad patch from Prime. Let me know when you get a pic in your bucket. Thanks & welcome!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(09-29-2011, 04:24 PM)demondukk Wrote: Hey, when you are all set up I would love a shot at that Patriots Quad patch from Prime. Let me know when you get a pic in your bucket. Thanks & welcome!
Already have it in my ORG, just need to get a scan up in my bucket. Have any Kaepernick?

Not showing anything in your org yet, make sure you put "1" under have and trade for

(09-29-2011, 04:42 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Not showing anything in your org yet, make sure you put "1" under have and trade for
so many steps just to trade! Ugh!

-RJ

*I have like 60 things in 'My collection' but where it says 'FreeMan has nothing to trade' why is that? This is complicated!

-RJ

Hey everyone today! Back to the top.

-RJ

check me for:
colt mccoy rc
newton, locker, green, jones quad

(09-30-2011, 11:56 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: check me for:
colt mccoy rc
newton, locker, green, jones quad
The Colt McCoy auto?

2010 Epix #223 Colt McCoy AU/270 RC
2011 Panini Threads Rookie Collection Materials Quad #4 Cam Newton#{Jake Locker#{A.J. Green#{Julio Jones

(09-30-2011, 12:06 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: 2010 Epix #223 Colt McCoy AU/270 RC
2011 Panini Threads Rookie Collection Materials Quad #4 Cam Newton#{Jake Locker#{A.J. Green#{Julio Jones
Alrighty, I gotta run to the post office and mail off some trades from another forum. When I get back, I'll send you a msg. Thanks!

-RJ