Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join us on Facebook
Star 
Join us on Facebook
Have you appeared in a Beckett sports title with an epic pull or as a Super Collector? If so, you've got a pretty good shot at being featured in a gallery on our Facebook page.

Please like us at your leisure at: http://www.facebook.com/beckettmediallc and feel free to post those massive mailday photos, precious pulls and other hobby goodness there in addition to the forums.

Oh, and stay tuned for FB-exclusive contests coming soon.
(still) collecting VINCE YOUNG!

RE: Join us on Facebook
How bout we just do more contests on the site that we are already on?

+1 I hear you. Let's make this site the primary site.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Make no bones about it, Beckett.com is absolutely the primary site. The goal though, is to grow the hobby through as many channels as possible.
(still) collecting VINCE YOUNG!

I'd like to add you to my facebook, but I don't feel like you guys littering my page with stuff about hockey, baseball or football (or worse: UFC and racing). Let me know when you've got a basketball only page and I'll be the first to add you.

(09-30-2011, 02:33 AM)folkertino Wrote: I'd like to add you to my facebook, but I don't feel like you guys littering my page with stuff about hockey, baseball or football (or worse: UFC and racing). Let me know when you've got a basketball only page and I'll be the first to add you.
+1
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

this whole facebook thing fascinates me. Ya know, the world managed to exist without it for awhile.. Just not my thing I guess..
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(10-01-2011, 11:20 PM)vgqv Wrote: this whole facebook thing fascinates me. Ya know, the world managed to exist without it for awhile.. Just not my thing I guess..
+1. Don't have one, and don't plan on getting one. The people I want to be in contact with, have my phone number.

(10-02-2011, 07:07 AM)quavis Wrote: +1. Don't have one, and don't plan on getting one. The people I want to be in contact with, have my phone number.
exactly, +2.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I think Beckett Facebook is a good marketing tool to get others to go Beckett.com. But there are a lot of people that do not like Beckett. Those that do not like the website, will also not like there facebook page. You will see the same people that frequent the Beckett forums on Beckett's facebook.... I'd rather see more people on Beckett.com.

facebook is overly used. It killed email. I have not received email from friends in over 3 years, except for a few close friends that email me on my ship when I am deployed overseas. Those were; my mom, brother, uncle, best friend from highschool, and girlfriend. no others emailed me. they left messages on facebook.

I like facebook & probably easier to get in touch with cardboard collectors, but facebook should be for friends to share the lives with each other. At the same time it invades people's privacy. Others do not need to know everything I "like" (there should be a dislike button too).. they do not need to know every time I play a game or where I am each day. They do not need to know about my hobbies, unless I want to tell them. I love all sports, football.. some baseball, but not too much... recently been watching soccer. I do not want people posting about other sports on my facebook account. I added UD to my facebook & now I get daily messages about baseball & hockey.. I had to block them. Hate the new facebook layout anyways.. so I usually just send a few private message to my friends, post a couple pictures here & there, and play the games (tetris battle, bejeweled, farkle, pacman S, ect)...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*