IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Redemptions!?!?!?

RE: I Love Redemptions!?!?!?
i have been waiting for a redemption since february

(10-04-2011, 09:36 PM)eman97 Wrote: i have been waiting for a redemption since february
that shows shipped and in transit? to gotcha, hopefully i wont have trouble with them believing me, all they have to do is look up the tracking and contact fed ex, it really bugs me, panini is the shipper, fed ex is the one that lost the package, but i have to do most of the leg work contacting everyone? awful customer service, seems like good service is hard to come by in any business now.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Man I hope it works out for you. I got a kobe redem also and hope I dont have those problems. Thats why I hate to see a redem card. Hope you gets it resolved soon
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

(10-04-2011, 11:03 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: that shows shipped and in transit? to gotcha, hopefully i wont have trouble with them believing me, all they have to do is look up the tracking and contact fed ex, it really bugs me, panini is the shipper, fed ex is the one that lost the package, but i have to do most of the leg work contacting everyone? awful customer service, seems like good service is hard to come by in any business now.
No, the point of showcasing the thread was to encourage better service. They don't want these kind of stories plastered on forums unless they have happy endings.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

oic, i got ahold of panini right when they opened this morning, they are suppose to call fed ex and then call me back, they said they have insurance on it. i asked if they knew what serial numbering the card had so i could watch and see if it turns up on ebay, they said all of the numbers are random and they dont keep a log of what they send out?

panini just called and said they talked with fed ex and the package has been lost, duh!!!! they asked what teams or players i like for a replacement, and i told them i expect nothing less then a kobe auto and keep in mind it was /25. they said they would call in a couple of days and let me know what card they are sending me. ofcourse, ill update this as i find out more info, i dont care what set its from, as long as its a kobe auto /25 or less and on card auto, just like what i should have received.

(10-04-2011, 11:03 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: that shows shipped and in transit? to gotcha, hopefully i wont have trouble with them believing me, all they have to do is look up the tracking and contact fed ex, it really bugs me, panini is the shipper, fed ex is the one that lost the package, but i have to do most of the leg work contacting everyone? awful customer service, seems like good service is hard to come by in any business now.
i might have to call panini also

Good luck and blast them on here if you don't get what you had coming to you. This must be extremely frustrating.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(10-05-2011, 02:38 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Good luck and blast them on here if you don't get what you had coming to you. This must be extremely frustrating.
it is, and on top of that, i had to do another quality assurance claim today and will have to spend my own money again shipping the required info. i got box of season update, the box says one autograph per box (does not say on average) and the box was missing an auto. panini has definitely let me down this year, last year i was very pleased with them. this is the 3rd product that has been missing a hit from this years products, and we shall see how the make up for the kobe auto being "lost".

HAHA, I love it. "they asked what teams or players i like for a replacement, and i told them i expect nothing less then a kobe auto and keep in mind it was /25." Like yea send me a scrub player /999 for that /25 Kobe. haha I hope all turns out good for you. They need to make it right. I hope you know and understand I am not laughing at you but at the audacity of them to ask you that question.
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]