`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Chrome; Rookie two-sided auto?

2010 Chrome; Rookie two-sided auto?
I'm new to Beckett and have been enjoying browsing the forums over the past month or so. In any event, I opened a hobby box of '10 Chrome today (my 4th or 5th this year) and came across a base rookie auto of Cesar Valdez of the D'Backs. When I flipped the card, I saw another full size autograph on the back and was wondering if anyone else has come across a double sided auto like this.

In case anyone is interested, here's the rest of the notables:

Auto:
Ruben Tejada (base)

Heritage Chrome Refractors:
torri hunter 72/1961

Brett Anderson 864/999

Diamond Stars
Chase Utley 710/999

Blue Refractor
Brian Matusz 172/199

Refractor
Shields
Beckett
F. Hernandez
Magglio Ordonez

Plus 19 base rookies (no posey or strasburg)

Anyway, if any of you guys are familiar w/ double sided autos, I'd like to hear what you know.

[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: 2010 Chrome; Rookie two-sided auto?
I think this was pretty common in this set, he signed all of the cards on both sides. Or at least I think it was him...

Cool. Thanks.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

He didn't sign them all on both sides, but I think he did a whole bunch. They're kind of cool, as an error sort of thing. From what I've seen, there's no boost in value because of it. I'd be interested in trading for it for my collection if it's FT.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I just pulled one a little while ago with auto's both on the back and front. From my understanding he signed the majority of the cards like that.
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!