`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm looking to trade. Are you?

I'm looking to trade. Are you?
Its getting harder to find traders on here. I post about trading and then people want me to pay for the cards I want.Has the sell threads turned everyone sellers? lol.

I don't have anything against anyone selling. Its their right. I'm just looking to make trades. I didn't say I was looking to buy. If you don't see anything,thats fine. Just cancel the trade offer. Its not gonna hurt my feelings. If I want to purchase something. I will say it in my post or offer to buy if I really need the cards.

So to anyone who would like to get some trades. Please check me. Thanks Guys!
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: I'm looking to trade. Are you?
Let me know about the Indians auto buddy!!! lol

Man If I had anything else you needed I'd deal it to you for anything I could sell, but I don't think I have much left for you.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-28-2011, 09:11 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Man If I had anything else you needed I'd deal it to you for anything I could sell, but I don't think I have much left for you.
Its okay man. No biggie. If you still have the card I pm'd you about next week, i'll give you the asking price for it.
(09-28-2011, 09:11 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Let me know about the Indians auto buddy!!! lol
I just picked up about 60 indians autos. I'm going through them now. I don't collect doubles. I think I may have those now. If I don't I will let you know.

Manny was sold.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-28-2011, 09:16 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Manny was sold.
I knew it would.Sorry I couldn't be the one.lol

Feel free to check my Org for anything you might like. I could use a few more trades, too! I'm looking generally for Diamondbacks, especially Mark Reynolds (now an Orioles), Stephen Drew, Miguel Montero, or Justin Upton. I'd also be interested in some of the current Orioles.

Thanks! Good luck finding more traders.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

morning bump..

Hey fella, are those diamond giveaway code cards unused? If so, maybe we can trade if you see something you like! Let me know!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(09-29-2011, 01:32 PM)muz0 Wrote: Hey fella, are those diamond giveaway code cards unused? If so, maybe we can trade if you see something you like! Let me know!
sorry they are used.