`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen and Ginter question

Allen and Ginter question
I have a 2011 topp allen and ginter Edinson with these black designs on the corners of the front. I haven't seen them on any of the other cards. This isn't a mini, this is a regular card. Anybody know anything about this?

Photobucket

RE: Allen and Ginter question
If Im not wrong. It is a code card.
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

Yup the code card
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

What do I do with it?

I have 349 of 350 of the Code cards and I have pieced the puzzle together. I am not sure if your looking to make the set but I would think now it would be hard to do.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

their not code cards, they have nothing to do with the code. its just if you wanna put a puzzle together. It even says on the ginter codes twitter its nothing to do with the code.
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

(09-28-2011, 09:33 PM)insidethevines Wrote: their not code cards, they have nothing to do with the code. its just if you wanna put a puzzle together. It even says on the ginter codes twitter its nothing to do with the code.
That may or may not be, but they're listed in the OPG and commonly referred to as "code cards"

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(09-28-2011, 09:33 PM)insidethevines Wrote: their not code cards, they have nothing to do with the code. its just if you wanna put a puzzle together. It even says on the ginter codes twitter its nothing to do with the code.
They are code cards as the decifer code has the symbols on them that look like whats on the edges. It might not have nothing to do with the Ginter code. To me this year there playing games I am not sure how much I trust everything he says as I have researched alot of what he has said and they all led to nothing. Even the clock times. I was looking up players with birth dates for each of the times. There are some that match and others that have nothing. You would think after 2 and a half months the code would of been solved since the last few years it has taken no more than 3 weeks.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]