`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB without the Dodgers?

MLB without the Dodgers?
MLB, says that if Frank McCourt the current owner of the Dodgers, sells the TV rights for the team, that the Dodgers are out of Major League Baseball.

So, what will the MLB be like if the Dodgers are taken out of the league, and which city do you think would get the new team?
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: MLB without the Dodgers?
That is what was said...but do you REALLY think that would happen? Or are you just asking to spark a good conversation?

(09-28-2011, 01:26 PM)alexs64 Wrote: That is what was said...but do you REALLY think that would happen? Or are you just asking to spark a good conversation?
Or confrontation??
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(09-28-2011, 01:40 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Or confrontation??
Agreed.

Personally I hate relocations......... even though I know that in some cases its for the good of the team (FE: Expos)
The Dodgers not being the LA Dodgers would be weird
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Dibbs on Kershaw!
Guillen: 536 cards~42 GU~9 Patches~6 Autos~17 1/1s
Cabrera: 137 cards~4 GU~3 Patches~2 Autos~0 1/1s
Edmonds: 221 cards~10 GU~2 Patches~3 Autos~0 1/1s
[Image: WilliamsQuad-1.jpg]

It's not confrontational... it's an interesting hypothetical situation.

For my money, on the one hand, I'd be disappointed to lose the rivalry we've got against the Dodgers here in Arizona. But on the other... well, Dodgers fans here in Arizona are among the more obnoxious and rude of any I've seen... I can't say I'd be sad to see some of them go away.

But since the Dodgers getting kicked out of baseball is an impossibility anyway, it's just an interesting thing to debate the "what if."
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Why did the Dodgers move from brooklyn to LA????
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(09-28-2011, 02:21 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: It's not confrontational... it's an interesting hypothetical situation.

For my money, on the one hand, I'd be disappointed to lose the rivalry we've got against the Dodgers here in Arizona. But on the other... well, Dodgers fans here in Arizona are among the more obnoxious and rude of any I've seen... I can't say I'd be sad to see some of them go away.

But since the Dodgers getting kicked out of baseball is an impossibility anyway, it's just an interesting thing to debate the "what if."
Coming from somone who said "It's not confrontational" the first damn thing you do is bring the fans into it. Who gives a crap what your opinion is of the Dodger fans. I am a Dodger fan and I live here in Arizona whether I am obnoxious and rude or not you will never know. But calling out the fans in any way is just stupid in my opinion.

By the way, you never even debated the "What If."

Nice FAIL.

(09-28-2011, 02:21 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: It's not confrontational... it's an interesting hypothetical situation.

Try going to a Dodgers/Angels game in LA lol, I almost got lynched for wearing my Angels jersey, LAPD had to relocate my friends and I in the middle of the 1st inning. Beer, coins and batteries were thrown at us. I have never gone back to that stadium.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]