`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on redemptions from Topps

RE: Question on redemptions from Topps
(09-28-2011, 02:28 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: If it is marked shipped doesn't hurt to check with your post office about the tracking number. I had one marked shipped and did not realize it was sitting at my post office for a month waiting for a signature from me - I never got a signature notice, and Topps just seems to randomly require signature. One can say it is for high end cards, but I have gotten high end with no sig and the ones I had to sign for last were low end) Technically the post office should have sent it back to them after 15 days and yet did not do that either so Topps and the Post Office are both clowns and redemptions have really been a source of headache for me overall.

But yeah, when it has been marked as actually shipped on my Topps account, the card has actually been shipped.
But when you track it on line... will it say waiting on signature?

(09-28-2011, 02:28 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: But yeah, when it has been marked as actually shipped on my Topps account, the card has actually been shipped.
According to Topps, this is not correct. The rep told me that it automatically marks it as shipped when they electronically print the shipping info, but then it gets set aside, and only when they have their threshold number of packages do they actually go to the PO

[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(09-28-2011, 02:31 PM)wampier Wrote: But when you track it on line... will it say waiting on signature?
Should. I wasn't obsessively checking up on mine and the lesson is one may have to ha ha.

And to the other guy, I'm just stating my experience not what Topps policy is or isn't. I could care less about what Topps says anymore they have been rip off artist all 2011. I've seen and had the same issues as other members on these boards and seen and had different responses and results from Topps.

lol, checked at the post office just to make sure.