[Image: EthierPCScans58.jpg]

[Image: EthierPCScans59.jpg]

[Image: EthierPCScans60.jpg]

[Image: EthierPCScans61.jpg]

[Image: EthierPCScans62.jpg]

RE: Andre Ethier PC The Real Thread
40 card from COMC for the PC!!!

Cool.....nice lot....have a few autos of his.....have a 2007 spx spectrum au /25.....and some other stuff too
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(10-06-2011, 11:35 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Cool.....nice lot....have a few autos of his.....have a 2007 spx spectrum au /25.....and some other stuff too
Do you have a scan?

There should be some in my bucket either under 2007 spx if there is one or under baseball...lmk and I can scan some if need be...also have spx Jersey cards I think.....look him up in my org.....
Bucket

Alex, very nice! That TTT is a beast!! Also lovin' the Marquee Museum Auto. I'll have to get me one soon. Nice pick-ups.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(10-06-2011, 11:46 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: There should be some in my bucket either under 2007 spx if there is one or under baseball...lmk and I can scan some if need be...also have spx Jersey cards I think.....look him up in my org.....
I could use both of those SPx autos, if you have them still. Please let me know if I have anything for them. Thanks!
(10-06-2011, 11:49 AM)telattt Wrote: Alex, very nice! That TTT is a beast!! Also lovin' the Marquee Museum Auto. I'll have to get me one soon. Nice pick-ups.
I love them both, I can't wait to get the TTT in so I can give it a real scan. LOL. I think the Marquee is my favorite as far as looks go, it is amazing in person.

Think I traded the 2008 spx silver auto but lol check on it...wish I would have know, could have saved it for you....did you notice how his auto changed from Oakland to the dodgers? Got neater and less readable...lol
Bucket

(10-06-2011, 12:00 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Think I traded the 2008 spx silver auto but lol check on it...wish I would have know, could have saved it for you....did you notice how his auto changed from Oakland to the dodgers? Got neater and less readable...lol
Yeah I was having that discussion with someone on another board. Too bad his auto isn't swirly or fancy.