`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Bird Flying High!

Red Bird Flying High!
A few weeks ago people were on here telling us Cardinals fans that OUR birds were dead. My cable has been out for a while and for some reason I can't see ESPN.com..........

So how far are those Braves up on us now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bye bye Braves.

RE: Red Bird Flying High!
(09-28-2011, 09:48 AM)JASCards Wrote: A few weeks ago people were on here telling us Cardinals fans that OUR birds were dead. My cable has been out for a while and for some reason I can't see ESPN.com..........

So how far are those Braves up on us now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bye bye Braves.
Both the AL & NL appeared to have the wild card determined a few weeks ago, pending tonights outcome there could be games on Thursday. When STL lost a game to Pittsburgh 2 weeks ago plus loosing the 4 run? lead the other night i thought they were done but Atlanta hasn't put up much in the win column lately.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I hope both the red sox and braves lose so the mets of 07 dnt have the worst collapses ever anymore !

Tonight's NL games are going to be interesting. Blanton looks like he is going to be limited to just 2-4 innings and the the Phils are going to bring in Hamels after that. Atlanta is going to have to get on em early, but with their offense playing so poorly right now it's going to be a toss up there. On the other side, Myers has been great in his last few starts for Houston...Pujols is going to have to get out of this brief slump and at least go 2-4 with 2 RBIs if he wants to keep his streak going.

I'm biased, but I think the Cards are going to come out on top....the Braves offense is almost non-existent right now.

I'm betting on a Cardinals victory over Houston and an Atlanta loss to the Phillies in the NL, in addition to a Milwaukee loss to Pittsburgh and a Diamondbacks victory over the Dodgers. In the AL, I see the Red Sox and the Rays both winning and forcing a one-game playoff, in which the Rays triumph over the BoSox. I also see Detroit and Texas beating Cleveland and the Angels respectively, so that the Rangers get home field advantage.

Here's my predictions for today's games:

STL 6, HOU 2
PHI 4, ATL 1
ARI 5, LAD 4
PIT 8, MIL 5
TEX 12, LAA 4
DET 3, CLE 2
BOS 5, BAL 0
TB 9, NYY 5

I'm really just doing this for fun. If I get even one of these scores right, I'd be amazed!

Good luck to all eight teams in contention... Today should be one heck of a wild ride!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I just want a Tigers win and a Rangers loss. That way my game 2 tickets are this weekend and not during the week.
Guillen: 536 cards~42 GU~9 Patches~6 Autos~17 1/1s
Cabrera: 137 cards~4 GU~3 Patches~2 Autos~0 1/1s
Edmonds: 221 cards~10 GU~2 Patches~3 Autos~0 1/1s
[Image: WilliamsQuad-1.jpg]

Man I hope the cards pull it out. I am a huge Rangers fan, my wife is a huge Cards fan. Would love to see that match up.
(09-28-2011, 01:27 PM)tigershot Wrote: I just want a Tigers win and a Rangers loss. That way my game 2 tickets are this weekend and not during the week.
I am rooting for just the opposite amigo. Same situation here.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

Go Cardinals! Nuff Said. Never mind, Go Rays as well. If either Boston or the Yankees dont make the playoffs life is good. Yanks are in so Go Tampa!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I like that I don't even have to watch the Cardinals game at this point.....I also like that the Braves/Phillies game is on ESPN so I can watch Kimbrel choke.

Cards Win! WOO HOO! Braves=Epic Fail!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.