`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jahvid Best JSY AU RC & a few others for Ben Tate

Jahvid Best JSY AU RC & a few others for Ben Tate
This is one of the last decent trade baits I have left and would really like to trade for a Ben Tate I don't have. Please post what you have or pm me.
Thanks

Really only looking for Auto's but will trade for a low #'d SP. (Below /25)

/699
[Image: scan0028.jpg]

Also have these doubles for Auburn or Tate's I don't have.

[Image: scan0314.jpg]
[Image: scan0315.jpg]
[Image: scan0207-1.jpg]
[Image: rr2.jpg]
[Image: pollack.jpg]
[Image: scan0194-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0196-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0200-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0202-1.jpg]

[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

RE: Jahvid Best JSY AU RC & a few others for Ben Tate
I don't know if you would consider anything else, but please check me for the Contenders Ben Tate. If not, thanks for your time Smile
[Image: 874443ef-c8de-4d88-b4bf-5d7ddde46512.jpg]
Collect Hines, Marshawn Lynch, Shaq, & Vince Carter!

(09-27-2011, 06:09 PM)jboedicker Wrote: I don't know if you would consider anything else, but please check me for the Contenders Ben Tate. If not, thanks for your time Smile
I don't mind letting some of the other things for non-Auburn players but I can't trade the Tate for it. Just looking for Auburn or other Tate's for those two. Thanks for the interest though

I have a Tate SPX and I just got a real sick one you might want bro
its the SPX super jersey auto /25

I have moved most of my Tate stuff and even tho he is an Auburn boy I like him lol
so I might wanna hold on to one of my autos...but if you could use one lmk!!

(09-27-2011, 07:02 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: I have a Tate SPX and I just got a real sick one you might want bro
its the SPX super jersey auto /25

I have moved most of my Tate stuff and even tho he is an Auburn boy I like him lol
so I might wanna hold on to one of my autos...but if you could use one lmk!!

If one of these are the one your talking about I have them. I love that NT patch btw, awesome card.

[Image: scan0048-1-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0050-1-1.jpg]

(09-27-2011, 08:03 PM)lpearce7 Wrote: If this is the one your talking about I have one. I love that NT patch btw, awesome card.

[Image: scan0048-1-2.jpg]
no thats not it.....hold on and I will scan it....I am very glad you liked it my friend..as soon as I seen that I knew I had to get it to trade to you lol..it is a nice card....but I will edit this with a scan of my tates in just a sec
sorry...its SPA not SPX lol....here it is...I went ahead and scanned the SPX Base auto jersey as well.

Sorry Second scan wasnt showing up at first....but yea...the one I have is 1/25....1/1 Smile lol....I hate when people list 1/1 or 25/25 or the jersey number as a 1/1.....if you go by that theory every single card that is numbered is a 1/1.....its just so dang hard for me to help you with Tate lol...you have EVERYTHING lol....I think that NT triple was the only Tate I have ever found for you that you didnt have!!

[Image: tate.jpg]