`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature Request? (Possible trade?)

Signature Request? (Possible trade?)
I'm fairly new to the boards and have made a few attempts at creating a decent photo style signature but can't seem to come out right. Too long or too big. I don't have photoshop and have had to make any efforts using microsoft paint. Fun times, i know.

Anyway, I am hoping that some one more graphic savy than I would be willing to set me up with something a little more flashy than what I currently have (though it does get to the point pretty clearly).

If you have some free time and would like to help, please send me a PM and we can figure something out. Signing out for the night but will check back tomorrow. Thank you for looking.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

RE: Signature Request?
(09-29-2011, 12:16 AM)jacobclark04240 Wrote: I'm fairly new to the boards and have made a few attempts at creating a decent photo style signature but can't seem to come out right. Too long or too big. I don't have photoshop and have had to make any efforts using microsoft paint. Fun times, i know.

Anyway, I am hoping that some one more graphic savy than I would be willing to set me up with something a little more flashy than what I currently have (though it does get to the point pretty clearly).

If you have some free time and would like to help, please send me a PM and we can figure something out. Signing out for the night but will check back tomorrow. Thank you for looking.
most of the talented folks here will make one for you for a card or two..i stink at photo stuff or i would make you one...
Edit your title to say you will send something nice for a sig and ship it off to em'
Wink
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95