`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 card mailday...dilemma solved

3 card mailday...dilemma solved
We'll start with the two awesome pc cards that came in today from a trade with Isolarte1 (great trader with lighting fast shipping! highly recommend. by the way i dropped your cards off at the PO this morning!). to see more of my Oregon PC and about 1 percent of my ali collection, check out the NFT folder in my bucket

my first Jstew auto. /25 and in his duck uni!
[Image: 100MEDIA95IMAG0008-1.jpg]

and My first Ali 1/1
[Image: 100MEDIA95IMAG0007-1.jpg]

now here comes the bad part of my mailday.
I picked up this billy sims auto for 4.25 dlvd on the bay the other day. well my girlfriend went out to get the mail she came in and said "some idiot sent you a card in just an envelope". If shes knows how to ship a card better than you, that's an issue. No bubble wrap or any padding but i he didnt forget include his Business card Smile. at least the card showed up undamaged.

[Image: 100MEDIA95IMAG0009-1.jpg]
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: 3 card mailday w/ a dilemma (poor shipping)
Well if shipping was free or just a buck and the card arrived okay, then there shouldn't really be a complaint unless their description stated it would be sent in a bubble mailer. If you got charged like $2+, then yes, that's pretty ridiculous. Either way, I'd never ship an autograph in a PWE....pretty lame if you ask me.

As for feedback, I would leave a positive no matter what since you got it and it's fine....but like I said, if you were charged $2+ for shipping, I would contact the seller and at least voice your displeasure and ask for a partial refund for the shipping cost.

positive, but 3 stars on the shipping.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Looks like it was the one with free shipping. I'd say positive with 4 stars. I mean I always assume anything under $2 shipping that isn't high-end may be PWE and that's okay, as long as I get it safely. I never had one damage card sent or come to me in about 75 PWE deals. If done right, no problem.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

So the card got there safely and undamaged? What feedback should you leave?

Seems like a simple answer. He does seem to be play it dangerously as a seller, could get chargebacks for damaged cards and cards that don't arrive (no DC). But that's not your problem, your only concern should be you getting the card you bought as described.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(09-26-2011, 08:42 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: So the card got there safely and undamaged? What feedback should you leave?

Seems like a simple answer. He does seem to be play it dangerously as a seller, could get chargebacks for damaged cards and cards that don't arrive (no DC). But that's not your problem, your only concern should be you getting the card you bought as described.
I agree, the job of a seller is to get the card there safely.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

i understand what you guys are saying and i left him all good feedback just made on note of it in the comments section. thanks
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]