`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Looking for advice on selling/trading collections and tradebait

Looking for advice on selling/trading collections and tradebait
Getting back into collecting/hoarding after a short time away...home remodelling, money pit to the extreme! I was looking at getting rid of a lot of my trade bait and stuff from box breaks from this past fall/winter. I am noticing that lots for base are the best way to get something for my money. I got a couple questions and wanted your guys' opinion. Should I sell base and low end parallels in team sets or player sets? Is there really a difference in profit gained? I was still going to sell the low end autos and GU individually, even though it is a hassle and the money isn't really worth the time.

I basically want to get back into the prospect game and keep working on a couple PCs instead of the 4-5 I had. My initial thought was to throw them up here in My Collections for trade, but I am going to try and be specific in what I want for return. So I wasn't sure if that was worth the time....especially since the majority of my tradebait has mysteriously vanished from my Collections on here.

I know a lot of people here have tried to unload a lot of their cards before, I figured I'd ask the experts.
Guillen: 536 cards~42 GU~9 Patches~6 Autos~17 1/1s
Cabrera: 137 cards~4 GU~3 Patches~2 Autos~0 1/1s
Edmonds: 221 cards~10 GU~2 Patches~3 Autos~0 1/1s
[Image: WilliamsQuad-1.jpg]