`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
selling strategy

selling strategy
ok well its come to my attention i have access to 2 other old account besides the one i sell with.

one of them is in my mother's name from when i was too young to use paypal (im only 22)

the other is in my girls name

how can i use this to my advantage to help with my auctins? how can i do it without getting caught?

i know i know... im a ******** but gimme a break i only make 350 a week!

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please watch the language.

RE: selling strategy
I would use the account with the most transactions. I believe most buyers only look at the feedback rating (i.e. 100%) and number of transactions.. higher transactions with 100% usually is good for me.. but lately, I have been going through the comments & reading the sellers comments. I also look at the buyer's feedback when people bid on my cards. I want to know who is bidding & what type of cards are they buying... this way I can try to sell them more cards & know what type they bought in the past.. I sold some boozers offline to a guy that won my card.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

i hope youre not talking about schilling and cheating people? i get that from you talking about helping your auctions and not getting caught, i hope im off base.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

What your talking about doing will get you, your mom and your girlfriend banned from ebay for life. Are you willing to risk all that to make a few extra bucks on your auctions?
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(09-26-2011, 12:19 AM)ShaqEatsThat Wrote: ok well its come to my attention i have access to 2 other old account besides the one i sell with.

one of them is in my mother's name from when i was too young to use paypal (im only 22)

the other is in my girls name

how can i use this to my advantage to help with my auctins? how can i do it without getting caught?

i know i know... im a bastard but gimme a break i only make 350 a week!
What your talking about doing is not only going to get all 3 accounts banned, it is also illegal (identity theft since the other two accounts are not in your name, and shill bidding is now also illegal, and people are getting fined and sentenced for it, the last fine was $7500 + costs and 250 hrs of community service )

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

If indeed you're referring to shill bidding you won't get much sympathy here my friend. Many of us, including myself, have been a victim of it and it is just wrong, really.

Wow. Im am shocked that you would ask a question like that on here. As most of the others have said, I hope you are talking about something else. Shill Bidding is wrong and you would not like someone to do that to you if you were trying to buy a card. A lot of people are on tight budgets but that doesnt mean they should shill to get a few extra bucks. If You are talking about something else then please explain, but as you asked the question it sounds like you mean shill bidding.
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

umm i have no idea what the word shill means... but anyway no one answered the question

I am locking this thread and not deleting it to explain this point.

This forum is not to be used to discuss buying or selling strategies on eBay or any other site. The ONLY things allowed to be mentioned on here about eBay or other similar sites is warning of shill bidders, warning of bad buyers, warning of bad sellers, and the discussion of curious cards and their prices. For instance, the current thread about a card for $51k doesn't break the rules (from what I've read) because the only part of it that has been discussed is the outrageous price and whether or not the card piece is game used. I'm also going to make the recommendation, since Beckett does have a connection with eBay, that any ids that are banned on eBay be relayed to Beckett so that we can keep those same people off of here. That may already be done, I'm not sure. Shill bidding is illegal and any discussion of how or why to do it will not be tolerated here. I also agree with the other users that I hope you're not talking about shill biding, so my apologies if you aren't. But I'm still locking this thread as an example for other users. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards