`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some mail for the last couple weeks and a couple belated shout outs to Rgf17 & Uwash

Some mail for the last couple weeks and a couple belated shout outs to Rgf17 & Uwash
Got a bit of mail and a couple shout outs to a couple more great members

First Rg sent this baby for my set. The eBay seller that had it refused to sell it to me do Ryan pm'd me and hooked me up on it. Thanks bro, I sent a little something your way Saturday should be there Monday or Tuesday

[Image: JonathanDwyer.jpg]

Next Uwash, I had been checking a few of these out on the bay and just couldn't decide. Then I noticed a thread by Deuce where Uwash had sent him the Tiki Barber I posted what I had been thinking and Uwash sent me a pm saying he had a few Chiefs if I wanted them. Well here they are, Thanks buddy guess I'll see about picking the others up now they really do look nice.

[Image: TamarickVanover.jpg]
[Image: PatBarnes.jpg]
[Image: GregHill.jpg]

The rest is just a few things I've picked up over the last couple weeks through trades and what not nothing major but it's my chiefs.

Some Justin Houston PC stuff as usual

[Image: JustinHouston-9.jpg]
[Image: JustinHouston28of99.jpg]
[Image: JustinHouston147of150.jpg]
[Image: JustinHouston82of1450.jpg]
[Image: JustinHouston35of100.jpg]
[Image: JustinHouston1of1black.jpg]
[Image: JustinHouston1of1yellow.jpg]

Some Chiefs Defense pick ups

[Image: TambaHali65of100.jpg]
[Image: BuckBuchanan39of50.jpg]
[Image: BuckBuchanan34of99.jpg]
[Image: BuckBuchanan15of250.jpg]
[Image: BuckBuchanan.jpg]
[Image: EricBerry.jpg]
[Image: BrandonFlowers-1.jpg]
[Image: BrandonFlowers7of10.jpg]
[Image: GlennDorsey.jpg]

And finally some random Chiefs pick ups

[Image: JanStenerud18of50.jpg]
[Image: JanStenerud16of25.jpg]
[Image: DwayneBowe1of1magenta.jpg]
[Image: DwayneBowe-1.jpg]

For my sons new Matt Cassel PC ( man I wish he would have picked someone else )
[Image: MattCassel65of250.jpg]
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: Some mail for the last couple weeks and a couple belated shout outs to Rgf17 & Uwash
Very nice additions. I did notice a lil something on your justin houston cards. A few say he is a defensive back, while others say he is a linebacker, and his combine shirt clearly says he is a linebacker. So which position is he? Does the chiefs use him as a option type player playing both positions or something?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: Some mail for the last couple weeks and a couple belated shout outs to Rgf17 & Uwash
(09-25-2011, 11:02 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Very nice additions. I did notice a lil something on your justin houston cards. A few say he is a defensive back, while others say he is a linebacker, and his combine shirt clearly says he is a linebacker. So which position is he? Does the chiefs use him as a option type player playing both positions or something?
He is the starting LOLB, when he was drafted some people thought they may use him as a DE so I guess the card companies decided that since Mel Kiper on espn said he might be used as a DE they will put DE on the cards lol. Kind of amazing how card companies seem to guess so much instead of just trying to find out the facts.

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

Nice maildays! lump lol I need ya to take a 2007 NT LJ off my hands

Bumping for some props to Rg and Uwash

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

did you like the cassell? or your son I should say?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I just saw this thread man. No worries on the Dwyer. Anytime, you know that. And nice heritage. I am pretty partial to those right now after pulling the Rockne I did. Just sent it off for grading.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson