Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: another big loss...

OT: another big loss...
here's another... wow...

http://news.yahoo.com/titans-wr-britt-ca...41355.html
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: OT: another big loss...
Yeah its crazy the number of bad season changing injuries have already occurred. The league rules need to be changed to still allow organized team workouts and training even during lockouts. Worse year i have seen in i cant remember how long and we know its gotta be related to lack of workouts and getting bodies ready impact wise.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Screw em, GO Cowboys!!!!! Where is VY in all of this, off all by himself on the sidelines. Sad man. I dont know if you are an Eagles fan but i despise them and this was very enjoying for me. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

jeez now micheal vick is out with serious injuries as well

(09-25-2011, 03:33 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Screw em, GO Cowboys!!!!! Where is VY in all of this, off all by himself on the sidelines. Sad man. I dont know if you are an Eagles fan but i despise them and this was very enjoying for me. Smile
They need to go ahead and start VY... Kafka looked like total garbage... Superbowl bound huh??? What a joke...

(09-25-2011, 04:52 PM)superynaldo Wrote: They need to go ahead and start VY... Kafka looked like total garbage... Superbowl bound huh??? What a joke...
Is vince good to start yet? Last week he wasnt suited up.

(09-25-2011, 05:11 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Is vince good to start yet? Last week he wasnt suited up.
I think he is ready... Plus anyone will look better than Kafka... He sucked bigtime today... Very dissapointed with the Eagles so far this year... This year is going to end up a wash if they don't play better and stop getting injured every other play...

(09-25-2011, 04:52 PM)superynaldo Wrote: They need to go ahead and start VY... Kafka looked like total garbage... Superbowl bound huh??? What a joke...
I know Vick is your dude...but Kafka looked very good to have no experience and be thrown into a game situation like he was in ATL.

He would have had the game winning drive to0 if Maclin didnt drop the ball.

I have been on this for almost a year now....but there are atleast 2 3rd string QB's in the NFL (not real sure if Kafka is 2 now or what but lets say he still is 3rd) that should be starting somewhere

Stephen Mcgee
Mike Kafka

Both guys can get it done!!!