`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great lot for sale! $75 takes this home

Great lot for sale! $75 takes this home
Have these for 75 dlvd. Looking to clear out my non-pc. Great value in this so don't hesitate. Pouncey has a small ding on top corner and Delone has a bit of inception chipping but nothing major on either.
[Image: th_DSC02544.jpg][Image: th_DSC02543.jpg][Image: th_DSC02538.jpg][Image: th_DSC02537.jpg][Image: th_DSC02536.jpg][Image: th_DSC02535.jpg][Image: th_DSC02489.jpg][Image: th_DSC02502.jpg]

RE: Great lot for resale! $95 takes this home
$95 is way too steep imho... you are looking $50 at most, but hey, good luck man...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-25-2011, 02:03 PM)superynaldo Wrote: $95 is way too steep imho... you are looking $50 at most, but hey, good luck man...
That is not even close. If you look at ebay, these are the prices without shipping:
Delone finest-6
Delone inception- 8
Pouncey- 9
Antonio Brown- 10-18
Newton Topps- 4
Newton Bowman- 12-17
Mathews Prestige- 13
Spikes certified- 17
Spiller Gridiron Gear- 13

That's 98 plus I have to ship them and get less off fees. I could go a little less but not that much.

You said resale, so its a 0 in the eyes of a resale.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Also need to mark them for sale in your organize please

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(09-25-2011, 04:12 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: You said resale, so its a 0 in the eyes of a resale.
lowered to 75 as I need this sold so there is resale value in this.

ceocards- fixed that thanks

Everyone else- there is a lot of value in this. First response takes it for 75 dlvd.

RE: Great lot for sale! $75 takes this home
what about just for the spiller, or are you only moving as a lot?

(09-25-2011, 06:53 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: what about just for the spiller, or are you only moving as a lot?
would like to move as a lot but if you are interested then feel free to shoot an offer and I will consider it. Thanks

anyone at 75? money to be made here

(09-25-2011, 04:11 PM)pats4dawin Wrote: That is not even close. If you look at ebay, these are the prices without shipping:
Delone finest-6
Delone inception- 8
Pouncey- 9
Antonio Brown- 10-18
Newton Topps- 4
Newton Bowman- 12-17
Mathews Prestige- 13
Spikes certified- 17
Spiller Gridiron Gear- 13

That's 98 plus I have to ship them and get less off fees. I could go a little less but not that much.
when you sale lots....especially since its nothing high end and all the cards kinda fall into different categories as far as collecting goes....you have to make a lot price as opposed to adding the highest Ebay sale of each card together to come up with a price that someone is going to want to take it at.