Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Anybody else do P90X?
Thumbs Down 
Anybody else do P90X?
Just got done doing Chest and Back and just curious if anybody else on here does P90X and if so, how do you like it?

RE: Anybody else do P90X?
Been thinking about starting it but my brother said I better consult a doctor before starting because I have what the doctors call a little bit of a weight problem

I like it live by it actually im on my fourth round... plyo is always my favorite day because its probably the best calorie burner on the planet.. Ive done them all insanity and even the ones out of muscle and fitness but p90x is the one workout that i feel gives you everything flexibility,strength, and stamina..By the time you get to day 90 your ready to do it again.
[Image: jonathancard.png]

I'm currently doing a separate 3-month workout while I wait to do my second round of P90X. It's a pretty awesome workout and like the above said, Plyo is a beast workout and you'll be drenched in sweat at the end of it. If you're looking for mass it isn't the best workout but for the best overall body it's hard to beat it.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

(09-25-2011, 10:37 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Been thinking about starting it but my brother said I better consult a doctor before starting because I have what the doctors call a little bit of a weight problem
LMAO!!! I thought you were talking about a serious injury and then I read the last last line. Lol I can imagine you saying that in a sarcastic dry humurous way.
(09-25-2011, 10:41 AM)jonathancard Wrote: I like it live by it actually im on my fourth round... plyo is always my favorite day because its probably the best calorie burner on the planet.. Ive done them all insanity and even the ones out of muscle and fitness but p90x is the one workout that i feel gives you everything flexibility,strength, and stamina..By the time you get to day 90 your ready to do it again.
+1

How do you like that Jump Knee Tuck combo with all the squat moves ya do?! Quite a burn.

I haven't done Insanity yet. I really like weights so the fact you do everything in insanity with your own body weight doesn't sound to promising for gaining muscle mass. Def keeping you cut but actually gaining muscle?
(09-25-2011, 11:06 AM)thj0011 Wrote: I'm currently doing a separate 3-month workout while I wait to do my second round of P90X. It's a pretty awesome workout and like the above said, Plyo is a beast workout and you'll be drenched in sweat at the end of it. If you're looking for mass it isn't the best workout but for the best overall body it's hard to beat it.
It def is hard but awesome. I have done it for a year and a half now and don't wanna stop.

BTW you can pre order P90X 2right now so when it cones out in January, you will have it first.

I did for a bit, kenpo kicks your butt
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(09-25-2011, 11:57 AM)sonnyday Wrote: I did for a bit, kenpo kicks your butt
Kenpo, cardio and shoulders and arms are my favorite DVDs.

Ive been meaning to do something like that but between work and building the house im tired all the time. Plus it would prob cut into my drinking time Smile

I've been considering doing it...

Can you give me a brief overview - I know it's DVD's, but do you need a bunch of equipment or is it all using your own body weight as resistance? How much does the program cost?

I've heard a lot of people that really like it...and I wouldn't mind shedding about 10-15lbs

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

i do starting it for 3rd time monday its an butt kicker but it does work when i first started i could do like 1 pull-up (than use a chair like tony says) now i can do 12 to 15 remember write it down
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums