IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow Matt Kemp has a chance for the Triple Crown

RE: Wow Matt Kemp has a chance for the Triple Crown
the mvp award is not awarded for the player with the best numbers

the two most consistent people for the dodgers all year were kemp and kershaw then the merry men who filled in daily during all the injuries and roster moves...they would not be where they are now fighting to be above .500 for the year without those two..now looking at the voters minds they will look more at the person who helped a team win the divison and their contribution to that winning team.
baseball

I think its funny that the dodgers could have the mvp and the cy young on their team this year and not even be in playoff contention

There have also been triple crown winners not named MVP. Just look at Ted Williams losing out to DiMaggio and Berra in his 2 triple crown seasons.

Since we are talkin numbers, my man made a little more head way today PLUS MY rangers got win number 93!

(09-25-2011, 09:08 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Since we are talkin numbers, my man made a little more head way today PLUS MY rangers got win number 93!
Yes he did as he is 9 points up now.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Braun still has the better numbers, though. RBIs (and any countable stat) are deceiving
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)