`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Artifacts: Wayne's Trade Day Case Break (Nice Triple Patches!)

2011-12 Artifacts: Wayne's Trade Day Case Break (Nice Triple Patches!)
Today was yet another trade/case break day at Wayne's and today's case break was 2011-12 Artifacts. My teams that were selected by me via draft were Montreal (#3 overall), Buffalo (second round), and Florida (27th overall).

PS, I am really digging the design of the Auto-Facts subset this year. It always seemed so crass and contrived, but this year, it really is well designed.

Nice hits for me, what can I say. The Luke Adam is already spoken for so do not message me demanding the card as said message will be ignored.

Not pictured from Montreal are (Star #/999 PK Subban, Legend #/999 Larry Robinson, Rookie #/999 Brendon Nash), from Buffalo (Legend #/999 Gilbert Perreault) from Florida (Rookie #/999 Scott Timmins).

[Image: 201112artifactscase.jpg]

Unfortunately, due to the site change last year, my trading has been on hiatus here. I am a member on one other site so if you see anything that you absolutely cannot live without, let me know.

RE: 2011-12 Artifacts: Wayne's Trade Day Case Break (Nice Triple Patches!)
great hits congrats

ones you move should get you some good Irbe cards!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Beautiful stuff Bruce. What did they do with the Auto Rc Remptions?

Sick trios patch
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks for all of the comments everyone!

(09-25-2011, 06:41 AM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Beautiful stuff Bruce. What did they do with the Auto Rc Remptions?
Because the Wild-cards, team Canada stuff, and auto-RC redemptions did not feature NHL teams, the case yielded 8-9 for 10 people. With this, we drew cards Ace-10 from a deck and if we got 9 or 10, we did not get a card, I got 10 Sad

The person who had "1" picked the card he wants first, followed by "2" and so on.

(09-25-2011, 11:55 AM)irbefan4life Wrote: Thanks for all of the comments everyone!

Because the Wild-cards, team Canada stuff, and auto-RC redemptions did not feature NHL teams, the case yielded 8-9 for 10 people. With this, we drew cards Ace-10 from a deck and if we got 9 or 10, we did not get a card, I got 10 Sad

The person who had "1" picked the card he wants first, followed by "2" and so on.
Dumb question, but is the redemption list out yet? I am guessing it is too early until training camp is over eh?

Love the Triple Patch!
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(09-25-2011, 02:42 PM)rippinwax Wrote: Dumb question, but is the redemption list out yet? I am guessing it is too early until training camp is over eh?
No such thing as dumb questions. No, the list is not out yet, it usually takes until November to get a list for the players.

Sick patches!
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

Very nice, I have yet to actually make it down for one of Wayne's trading day though
[Image: Beckett-Banner-temp.jpg]
Theo Peckham PC: 15/60 25% Complete *0 Incoming (1/1's - 01/45)
Adam Oates (Oilers): 04/21 19% Complete *0 Incoming
NHL 2010-11 UD Series: 454/500 90.8% Complete *0 incoming