`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Actual Good Redemption Replacement From Topps!!

An Actual Good Redemption Replacement From Topps!!
I just thought I would share the replacements that Topps sent to me for my 2010 Knockout Gray Maynard Fighter Auto Relic Base. I didnt request any replacements since I saw what people were getting and figured I would just wait it out. But Topps decided to replace it anyway, lol.

[Image: replacements.jpg]

I'm pretty stoked as I am a big Urijah fan and would much rather have this than the Maynard. The Guida was included as well, its #d /188.
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

RE: An Actual Good Redemption Replacement From Topps!!
i could use the guida check my other gears and mats in in PB.
Collecting Detroit Lions, Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Tigers, UFC cards
Hockey Auto's of Kopitar, Dustin Brown, Mike Richards, Jeff Carter, Jonathan Quick, Giroux, Toews, Kane
http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l537/any4forsberg/

That's cool that you got something you wanted. I haven't requested replacements for the same reason. Did they just send it to you without you requesting replacement?
[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/

(09-25-2011, 10:24 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote: That's cool that you got something you wanted. I haven't requested replacements for the same reason. Did they just send it to you without you requesting replacement?
Yeah I was just gonna wait too, because I saw everyone getting round 2 autos and I only need a few of those to complete my set and none around the price of the maynard. I have a carwin on card from knockout still pending as well, curious to see if I get another replacement just sent to me
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

I'm waiting on 7, and they are all late, some up to several months. I really want the Liddell and the Penn as I don't have an AU of either. Sounds like they'll probably replace them either way though.
[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/

Lucky duck, my replacement was nowhere near as nice. I loved that Full Contact auto set, too bad none of the fighters wanted to send the cards back in a timely manner Sad . Luckly, ONE of the two I pulled in my case (Matt Hardy) did...Shane Carwin..lets just say that replacement still hurts lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75