`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Coming soon from Upper Deck (cant come sooner enough)

Coming soon from Upper Deck (cant come sooner enough)
(Voiced by Mr. Moviefone)

Coming soon to a hobby shop or retail store near you....A card brand that you wished would come Sooner... Upper Deck Oklahoma Sooner cards!

Each pack could have Sooner football alumni like Sam Bradford, Barry Switzer, Lee Roy Selmon, Billy Sims, Brian Bosworth, Josh Heupel, Adrian Peterson, Bob Stoops and more.

Here is the base design of a Steve Owens.

[Image: 2011-Upper-Deck-Oklahoma-Football-Base-Steve-Owens1.jpg]

There is a 100 card base set that includes 20 “Monumental Moments” cards that captures special moments in their history. From the 47-game win streak in the 1950’s to the 1974 National Championship victory over Oklahoma State and also includes the unforgettable Red River Rivalry games. Upper Deck took all of their great moments and put them in this product.

Here are 2 examples of what the autographs will look like:

[Image: 2011-Upper-Deck-Oklahoma-Football-All-Ti...erson1.jpg]

[Image: 2011-Upper-Deck-Oklahoma-Football-Nation...worth1.jpg]

They come in single, dual, and triple signed with all different serial numbering.

Every hobby box will have one autograph card from an Oklahoma great, and 2 F/X Oklahoma Icons inserts!
Each box has 24 pack, 8 cards per pack.

Upper Deck has a something for those of you who purchase University of Oklahoma blaster boxes. You can find one replica championship pennant consisting of the years they won it all, 1950, 1955, 1956, 1974, 1975, 1985 and 2000.

[Image: 2011-Upper-Deck-Oklahoma-Football-Blaster-Box1.jpg]

This product will hit the shelves on November 8, 2011.

RE: Coming soon from Upper Deck (cant come sooner enough)
I posted this preview for all of my Beckett friends who likes teh sooners or players from the sooners like Adrian Peterson who i am a fan of.

I thought this was an exclusive Longhorn thing, lol! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Boomer! I can't wait for this release.

Has a checklist been released? What cards are in the product besides the OU collection?
Collect Oklahoma Sooner Alumni Autographs:

http://s1041.photobucket.com/home/Wildcatter78

(09-24-2011, 08:41 AM)jncdrew Wrote: I thought this was an exclusive Longhorn thing, lol! Smile
Drew, this OU release will keep us warm burning them while we open our Longhorns packs... I really need to get a checklist and some prices of boxes/packs, etc...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(09-24-2011, 10:36 AM)superynaldo Wrote: Drew, this OU release will keep us warm burning them while we open our Longhorns packs... I really need to get a checklist and some prices of boxes/packs, etc...
Hahahaha lmfao!!!! It is getting to be winter time, time to cozy up around the campfire, lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

bumping up for others who werent on this weekend to see

BUMPING UP ONE LAST TIME FOR THOSE WHO MAY NOT HAVE SEEN!