Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A & G Relic Issues!
Sad 
A & G Relic Issues!
WTH! Every time I get a blaster box from target and actually GET a relic hit with Allen and Ginter the framed minis with the swatches (I got A.J. Burnett and Jorge Posada) they are crooked in the frame! Rotated about 15* to the right on both, almost like the glue gave way. What am I supposed to do with these? Very upset looking for suggestions.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/angry.gif

RE: A & G Relic Issues!
They're not glued in there...
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

so i'm guessing this is common?

I guess the biggest quest is how much does the mini relic being OC effect their value?

You should be able to 'jiggle' it a bit and re-center the mini card. They're not glued in the frame.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(09-24-2011, 06:00 AM)Bucketbrew35 Wrote: I guess the biggest quest is how much does the mini relic being OC effect their value?
I'd say it doesn't, but I'm not really a get-it-graded-flip-it-for-a-profit kind of collector.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(09-24-2011, 12:50 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: I'd say it doesn't, but I'm not really a get-it-graded-flip-it-for-a-profit kind of collector.
Nor am I. It really kind of depends what the card is. I'm speaking in terms of future value for my kids to enjoy one day. Although since i'm not all that big on the yanks (like Posada, Burnett? Err...not so much) I'd be willing to flip them to bring in more beloved Phillies to the collection.