`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT

RE: I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT
Congrats on the acquisition, good read-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

RE: I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT
Awesome you got it! How did you get him to trade?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Great card congrats.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Congrats on another fine addition to your PC!!!

I think you did good man. That was the right choice. You would have hated if that Williams went to someone else.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(09-24-2011, 06:57 PM)nthnoak Wrote: I think you did good man. That was the right choice. You would have hated if that Williams went to someone else.
Yes I would have - I have own that Moss for 7 years now, and well now that he is retired and Mario has been my favorite Defensive player since before he came into the league, and me owning what I do - it would have driven me mad to pass up his (well prob. his best card being EXQ and all) plus its on card auto, and it will look sweet sitting next to the 4 other Rookie NFL Logo's of him I have. Now I just need to find his SP Authentic one! So my next quest begins! (not that I haven't been looking for it!!)

Thanks for all the kind words or me trading it, it saddens me to part with Moss but I can't be to sad picking up Mario's Best card and from his ROOKIE year, and from the most expensive brand. Plus I still own Moss's BGS SP Authentic Rookie 9.5 and both his Passing the Torch Autographs BGS 9.5's, and my favorite ALL time set his 2006 Ultimate Collection 1/1 Holofoil, so its not like I'm hurting for cool Moss cards. Also I have a WAY better shot of getting ALL Mario's made - to many Moss's out there that are 1/1's with guys like Rice, and Favre, and others, it just would NEVER happen!

I got another member to buy the Mario, he is getting it sent to him, then sending it to me, then me sending his Moss, we all work out NICELY in this deal.

WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

oh ok cool, was gonna say what in the heck did you say to a ebay seller to get him to trade lol. I cant never get any of em to trade. I was gonna trade every card i had at one point to a guy to get a full set of dez bryant panini threads lettermans but he would not budge off his 330 asking price, which i didnt have in cash. Oh well.. maybe another chance will come. Glad to see you got a deal worked out for yours.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Bro would you be willing in any way to sell the BGS 9.5 1999 PTT Moss auto? It's my dream Moss card.
Please let me know if there's any way we can work something out?

Oh yeah I have his 1998 SP Authentic as well Smile
[Image: mosscardsineed7.jpg]

lOVE BOTH THOSE CARDSBig Grin IT TAKES A GREAT CARD FOR A GREAT CARD

OH MY! Totally sweet card. Glad to see you get it. I wouldn't even look back at that Randy Moss card. Moss was a great talent but his work ethic left a lot to be desired. In any case good that you were able to strike a deal. I know of the person who use to own the Mario Williams 1/1 SP Authentic and saw it on his website several years ago. I tried desperately to pry it out of his hands but could not. He owned all the nice 1/1 sp authentics from that year and sold it. Here's a link to a forum mentioning when he was selling them:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/fun-f...1-1-a.html

At that point I stopped collecting Mario. It wasn't graded at the time as well. Perhaps through the link you may be able to do some research and seek out the previous owner to help you find out who has it. The guy use to collect a lot of hockey stuff as well. I can't remember his website off the top of my head but if I remember I'll let you know. Also, I think I have a pic of the 1/1 SP of Mario somewhere. I'll have to look through my old files. Anyways, keep those mario's coming!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]