`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR TRADE THREAD W/SCANS! Cpl of New Autos added

RE: FOR TRADE THREAD W/SCANS! Cpl of New Autos added
i need a trade tonight...please help my addiction!
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Nothing personal man but it didnt feel good to talk to you about the Marino Supreme for 3 nights in a row and find out you traded it to someone else without getting back to me. Maybe you forgot or didnt see anything you wanted in return which is fine but at least shoot me a message and let me know bro. Hopefully we can do a trade down the road and good luck trading!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

i feel ya. i have kept you in mind everytime i am on ebay. I just got a new Marino today jersey books at $50. I don't care for the phins but btw you and 2 others i pick them up hoping u guys do the same for me when u come across Cowboys. I got ya man. Point taken. My bad....I am a grown man and admit when I make a mistake. I hate to let people down. I apologize and hope you accept it.
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

No problem man. Not a big deal at all. Just wanted to let you know how I felt and I accept your apology. At least it wasnt a 1/1 or something otherwise Id cry for weeks haha. Eventually I will land the Supreme so its all good.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I was thinking, why dont you super collect Martellus Bennett?? He was an Aggie and is a Cowboy. Just a suggestion. Cowboys never draft Longhorns or I would definitely do it if they did. And what really bothers me is we passed on Jermichael Finley from Texas(Green Bay) for Bennett. I wish we could have that one back!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

you are absolutely correct by bringing it up though. I like ur style bro. We will make trades in the future there aint a doubt in my mind.

back to top..bored and need a trade.

Can you check me for the Niles Paul auto?
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**