`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you help me identify the card/set?

Can you help me identify the card/set?
Cant find this Monta Ellis card in the OPG. Its an 2005-06 Upper deck Monta Ellis # PCI-ME Performance Clause jersey card. The only thing I can find under performance clause is this:
http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2005-0...is-8295825
Looks like this should be it but this card is not serial numbered and the OPG says they are serial numbered to 250. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

RE: Can you help me identify the card/set?
I know for a fact they just added these to the database. They were missing and the reason they added them was because I asked them too. I have the Kobe JSY/AUTO #'d to 50 so can't say whether yours should have a serial number on the card or not. My guess is the print run was supposed to be 250 cards and that they just did not print serial numbers on them. You could search ebay for the cards and see if any of those have the serial number on them. Here is the Kobe from the same set.

[Image: scan0003.jpg]
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(09-23-2011, 06:56 PM)briankort Wrote: I know for a fact they just added these to the database. They were missing and the reason they added them was because I asked them too. I have the Kobe JSY/AUTO #'d to 50 so can't say whether yours should have a serial number on the card or not. My guess is the print run was supposed to be 250 cards and that they just did not print serial numbers on them. You could search ebay for the cards and see if any of those have the serial number on them. Here is the Kobe from the same set.

[Image: scan0003.jpg]
Dude, I thought I was trippin ! I was researching this like 3 days ago and there was only 1 card that came up when i searched for performance clause and it was a chris paul card. I searched again just before posting this thread just to be sure and i got this whole set to come up. I was thinking what the heck ? did they just add this?....I guess so, WTF !
I'm pretty sure this is it and they just didnt put serial numbers on them cause I havent seen any others..

I have a Quentin richardson from the set that is numbered to 250. I could be wrong, but i don't think the Rookies had serial numbering - it was only the autos and veterans.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(09-23-2011, 07:25 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I have a Quentin richardson from the set that is numbered to 250. I could be wrong, but i don't think the Rookies had serial numbering - it was only the autos and veterans.
well that was nice of them to make it so confusing. Thanks for the info Taffster

Well there is 20 or so cards from this set listed on EBAY and they are ALL numbered. But they are also ALL veterans so.....

Like i said, I could be wrong on that info. But the evidence is pointing that way. hmm.....

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.