`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2010 Topps Chrome 206 Ryan Braun Complete!! Erik is the MAN!

2010 Topps Chrome 206 Ryan Braun Complete!! Erik is the MAN!
Obviously I am super pumped about this one to say the least, and surprisingly, it really did not take that long to complete.

Some of you may know, I picked up the super, and the other variations a little while back except the red.

My man Erik (keyser soze) told me to keep checkin my mail because there "might" be somethin in there for me............mmmmmm.............as of late, he has hooked me up with some really awesome Bud Norris's for a new PC of his that I am trying to slowly gain a little ground on. So, of course I am thinking another Norris which would have been great! But as soon as I saw the front of the card with the red ref, I completly freaked out with a huge smile on my face as if to say I just got my very first card for my PC ever!

Needless to say, it was very unexpected and I would be checkin his thread as well in a few days because he def has a couple somethin somethin coming his way too! It is pretty cool to think that this whole thing started with a BD gift from him for me at the end of June.

If yall are not trading with him already, YOU SHOULD BE!

I LOVE YOU MAN! (no homo)

[Image: ryanbraun16.jpg]

[Image: ryanbraun15.jpg]

And here is the missing piece!

[Image: 2010toppschrome206ryanbraun.jpg]

[Image: ryanbraun12.jpg]

Thanks again for looking and like I said, if you are looking for an awesome, honest trader, keyser soze is def the man!

RE: 2010 Topps Chrome 206 Ryan Braun Complete!! Erik is the MAN!
Awesome, simply awesome!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Glad you like! I didn't want to tell you about it at all, but I had to say something when it hadn't shown up a week after the guy said he sent it. Found it at the Beckett Marketplace of all places. You had a thread last week where you mentioned needing the Red refractor (that I had just bought), and John (john1580) piped in and said he had one, so I had to PM him real fast and tell him to keep stringing you along. That Rainbow looks ridiculous, and i'll be religiously checking my mail for the next few days.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(09-23-2011, 02:54 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Glad you like! I didn't want to tell you about it at all, but I had to say something when it hadn't shown up a week after the guy said he sent it. Found it at the Beckett Marketplace of all places. You had a thread last week where you mentioned needing the Red refractor (that I had just bought), and John (john1580) piped in and said he had one, so I had to PM him real fast and tell him to keep stringing you along. That Rainbow looks ridiculous, and i'll be religiously checking my mail for the next few days.
I was wondering why John wasn't responding to any of my PM's. That definetly makes since now.lol

You had better check your mail man. They should be there today, tomorrow or by the latest, monday. I keep thinking that you may have one of them already but I am not sure. Worst case if you do, I can GUARANTEE that they will make good trade bait for ya.

We have got to get together some time soon. We have been talkin about it for a while now but I need to be around you when the Cowboys win so you can stop giving Romo crap cause I have a feeling we might need to come to fists about it!lol
(09-23-2011, 02:40 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Awesome, simply awesome!
Thanks man!

The scan doesn't do the super true justice!

Wow great story, the trading community on here is unmatched!!!!

Congrats Josh!! Extremely sweeeeet looking Rainbow!! I know that you must be super stoked!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Nothing today, Josh. Hoping for tomorrow!
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Wow, thats how trading is done right there, this calls for.....

[Image: Congo_Rats.jpg]
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

(09-23-2011, 03:20 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: Wow great story, the trading community on here is unmatched!!!!
Thanks man. Stuff like this is what makes the hobby the most fun for me! Erik will Bon so make sure you check his out.

Sorry for ignoring you dude, lol....i was gonna make you outrageous offers and ask for like 400 in bv back but i diddnt wanna piss you off too much. Awesome rainbow, and awesome job by keysersoze. I am happy now at least i get to keep mine too !