`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2010 Topps Chrome 206 Ryan Braun Complete!! Erik is the MAN!

RE: 2010 Topps Chrome 206 Ryan Braun Complete!! Erik is the MAN!
(09-24-2011, 03:17 AM)john1580 Wrote: Sorry for ignoring you dude, lol....i was gonna make you outrageous offers and ask for like 400 in bv back but i diddnt wanna piss you off too much. Awesome rainbow, and awesome job by keysersoze. I am happy now at least i get to keep mine too !
I don't know about getting mad but I definitely would have thought to myself "Dang! This guy sure does like his Ryan Braun!"

I already thought about you, myself and a couple others on here raising some heck if Kemp STEALS the MVP this year from Braun!
(09-23-2011, 04:18 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Congrats Josh!! Extremely sweeeeet looking Rainbow!! I know that you must be super stoked!!
You know I am Jason! Now I just need the Super Refractor from 2005 tools chrome update set and I will have another rainbow complete! You think Erik will get me that one too?! Lol the guy on eBay only wants 5 grand for it.
(09-23-2011, 10:15 PM)cheetos Wrote: Wow, thats how trading is done right there, this calls for.....

[Image: Congo_Rats.jpg]
Straight from the Congo?! I appreciate it man! Next time put a picture of one of the super sized Congo gorillas doing his loud hooting sound where he beats his chest like Tarzan!

I have no idea what happend here but it looks like it involved "kid at christmas" deceit some secret keeping by several members and some serious good hearted generosity on Erics part.

This is not only an awesome rainbow, but an awesome story and example of why no matter how bad the site may get, there is no better place and no better community than the one that has managed to remain here though all the BS. Thanks for making it worthwhile.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(09-24-2011, 12:38 PM)toddaray Wrote: I have no idea what happend here but it looks like it involved "kid at christmas" deceit some secret keeping by several members and some serious good hearted generosity on Erics part.

This is not only an awesome rainbow, but an awesome story and example of why no matter how bad the site may get, there is no better place and no better community than the one that has managed to remain here though all the BS. Thanks for making it worthwhile.
+1 well said.

If kemp wins the mvp im holding alexs64 responsible

sweeeeet....really like the rainbows from topps chrome 206. I completed a Posada and Neftali Feliz
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(09-24-2011, 12:38 PM)toddaray Wrote: I have no idea what happend here but it looks like it involved "kid at christmas" deceit some secret keeping by several members and some serious good hearted generosity on Erics part.

You are so right man!

Erik and I have became pretty close buddies really fast and still haven't met yet. I talk to the guy like I do my own brother. Awesome dude!

I'm super pumped for him to get his 2 packages, not to mention making sure they get there safely to him.

Thanks for the kind words everybody!
(09-24-2011, 03:30 PM)john1580 Wrote: +1 well said.

If kemp wins the mvp im holding alexs64 responsible
+1. We will have to box!

2 on 1 handicap match
Josh and John vs. Alex

Shout out Alex!
(09-24-2011, 06:59 PM)iconms Wrote: sweeeeet....really like the rainbows from topps chrome 206. I completed a Posada and Neftali Feliz
Thanks man!

Would love to see the Feliz!