`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Results of the signed Jaxon Shipley card...

Results of the signed Jaxon Shipley card...
here we go... BIG SURPRISE... ebay is a JOKE!!! 43% bidding history with the buyer!!!

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...e_ViewLink

I HATE shillers, I really wanted that card for my PC, but that seller really is A JOKE!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: Results of the signed Jaxon Shipley card...
Ok, I am not trying to be a jerk here, so I am sorry if it comes off that way, but you really should stop making shill bidding accusations on EVERY AUCTION YOU BID ON. Seriously. Besides, no shiller with half a brain would do so by SNIPING. You got sniped.

This bidder has 4994 (100%) feedback. You honestly think the seller set up a shill bidding account and got it to almost 5k feedback? Really? You say 43% bidding with this seller. That is in the last 30 days, during which he made 16 bids, 7 of them with one particular seller. I check the seller's other auctions all the time to see if I want to combine shipping.

Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but you didn't get shilled... you got sniped.

(09-23-2011, 09:42 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Ok, I am not trying to be a jerk here, so I am sorry if it comes off that way, but you really should stop making shill bidding accusations on EVERY AUCTION YOU BID ON. Seriously. Besides, no shiller with half a brain would do so by SNIPING. You got sniped.

This bidder has 4994 (100%) feedback. You honestly think the seller set up a shill bidding account and got it to almost 5k feedback? Really? You say 43% bidding with this seller. That is in the last 30 days, during which he made 16 bids, 7 of them with one particular seller. I check the seller's other auctions all the time to see if I want to combine shipping.

Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but you didn't get shilled... you got sniped.
whatever, I didn't get sniped as you say I did... I removed ALL my bids off the card after I realized this seller is known for shilling his bids... I am just irritated this practice goes on so much on ebay... and I don 't list EVERY card, it was this ONE... you have no clue what you are talking about... not to mention, I could care less what you think... thanks for the insight though... from now on I won't post about shilling issues anymore...

Idk if you got shilled or sniped, but I DO KNOW that seller. I have delt with him in the past & have had nothing but problems with him! I have heard others accuse him of using other accounts to bid up his auctions. All I know is that I have delt with him several times long ago & I REFUSE to bid on ANY of his auctions - even if its a much needed pc card. For future reference, I would jus avoid that seller all together.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(09-23-2011, 12:38 PM)superynaldo Wrote: whatever, I didn't get sniped as you say I did... I removed ALL my bids off the card after I realized this seller is known for shilling his bids... I am just irritated this practice goes on so much on ebay... and I don 't list EVERY card, it was this ONE... you have no clue what you are talking about... not to mention, I could care less what you think... thanks for the insight though... from now on I won't post about shilling issues anymore...
Sorry, I didn't mean specifically you are posting every shill complaint. I just mean there are tons of posts on it. I just don't think it is right to call out sellers publicly on a message board slandering their reputation unless you know for sure it was a shill bid. And in this case, it doesn't even APPEAR to be a shill bidding example.

(09-23-2011, 01:50 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Sorry, I didn't mean specifically you are posting every shill complaint. I just mean there are tons of posts on it. I just don't think it is right to call out sellers publicly on a message board slandering their reputation unless you know for sure it was a shill bid. And in this case, it doesn't even APPEAR to be a shill bidding example.
It's a shill bid with him using other accounts... it is what it is... I will move on...