`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS/FT Kobe Redemption Auto REDEEMED

RE: FS/FT Kobe Redemption Auto REDEEMED
good not know, thanks b33. and mine is showing to have departed nashville twice at different times? mines probably 24/25 and has been lost in the mail. mine still doesnt say arrived at knoxville.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

5 days since fed ex shows it left nashville, heading to knoxville and there is still no update.

yup just got mine today.. not thrilled about the numbering, and also although the auto is on card, they gave kobe a spot to sign and he decided to sign to the side of it but whatever, i got 14/25 and the card is really gorgeous.

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please do not promote eBay listings. Thank you very much.

well i guess my odds of getting good numbering are going up, if the card ever gets to me. still no update on fed ex's website....
lets see a scan of that bad boy!!!!!

I buy and sell a lot of stuff on ebay and I can almost guarantee this card won't sell the way you have it listed. Your BIN is more than BV and there are too many other Kobe autos out there that people can bid on with the "chance" of getting a Kobe for a low price.

This card will probably sell in the $125-$175 range and no more. With a high BIN like you have buyers are just going to pass it by without making an offer. They will automatically think you are wanting more than they are willing to offer.

Of course this is just my opinion, and hopefully the card will sell for you, but I think you will have to lower your BIN by about $100 before you will get any serious looks.

PS: I am watching your auction so don't confuse me with someone who is interested in buyng. I already have a Kobe Auto.

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Removed details of eBay listing and BV.

ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade