`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think a fair price would be?

What do you think a fair price would be?
I've offered the seller $120 for this card, which is a little more than BV for non graded and he rejected the offer right away. This card has been up twice, for a month each time. I really want this card and don't think anybody is going to offer him more than a couple hundred for it. I'm trying to cut back on spending but I like this card a lot. I'm in a dilemma here! Should I just keep watching the item and see if he lowers the price the next time he lists it or what? And what do you guys think the card is worth?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350472988312?ssP...1438.l2649
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: What do you think a fair price would be?
That guy has all his stuff WAY above BV. He has some Will Clarks that he wants $120 for when the card books for $12. The card is worth whatever someone is willing to pay, but no matter how bad I want the card, I'm not gonna pull the trigger with that price, good luck
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

(09-22-2011, 07:39 PM)cheetos Wrote: That guy has all his stuff WAY above BV. He has some Will Clarks that he wants $120 for when the card books for $12. The card is worth whatever someone is willing to pay, but no matter how bad I want the card, I'm not gonna pull the trigger with that price, good luck
Yeah I want the card badly but I'm not going to pay $600 for it and I don't think anyone else will either
Also making sigs

(09-22-2011, 07:39 PM)cheetos Wrote: That guy has all his stuff WAY above BV. He has some Will Clarks that he wants $120 for when the card books for $12. The card is worth whatever someone is willing to pay, but no matter how bad I want the card, I'm not gonna pull the trigger with that price, good luck
Yeah I want the card badly but I'm not going to pay $600 for it and I don't think anyone else will either
Also making sigs

FYI, hes never going to lower that price, he will just keep re-listing until someone buys it, good luck!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

I've had dealings with them in the past, they do not tend to budge much on their price and their cards will stay up at the same price looping forever and ever. I did see them go $475 on something they had listed at 700 something once though, book value of $300 ungraded. They may be high on their prices, but I have talked to the guy before and he was helpful in getting me some information once when he did not have to.

you can always keep offering a dollar more until you hit your max price, once it gets to the threshold of where he will consider an offer instead of auto reject under a certain $ amount he'll probably let it go. I saved you some time already and bid $121, that wasnt the magic number. good luck!
[Image: vt-2.gif]

Did you see the BGS 9.5 listed for 100 bucks less? I'd at least make an offer, if you havent already...looks like theres a BGS 8 auction going, if grade isn't extremely important to you I'd make a bid on that.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

(09-22-2011, 07:58 PM)dlcarst Wrote: Did you see the BGS 9.5 listed for 100 bucks less? I'd at least make an offer, if you havent already...looks like theres a BGS 8 auction going, if grade isn't extremely important to you I'd make a bid on that.
Wow, thanks for that! I haven't even been searching for some reason, I've just been watching that one lol. And grade doesn't really matter too much to me.
Also making sigs

DO NOT DEAL WITH THAT DUDE. AND THAT IS ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID!