`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Complaint about dealers

RE: Complaint about dealers
(09-22-2011, 06:35 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: he is one of the guys on ebay... that has been mention, will be burried in his cards because he thinks there are worth gold

it is a show stamp card, just watch it.... sooner or later he will have to move his stuff
I like that phrase, "buried in his cards because he thinks there are worth gold." I can think of a few other people on and off the bay that could be applied to.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(09-26-2011, 11:41 AM)jonathani Wrote: I like that phrase, "buried in his cards because he thinks there are worth gold." I can think of a few other people on and off the bay that could be applied to.

JonathanI
thanks, I got it from a few other folks before. but i enjoyed it so i used that phase again
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

no one is in the wrong. honestly though, you should have known better. if the seller wanted to let the card go for a $1-2, he would've just let the auction go at $0.99 and see where the bids took it. when someone puts a BIN or B/O option, its obvious they're looking for a minimum level of return on their sale. also, how often does any seller accept an offer at roughly 10-20% of the BIN asking price? regardless of how ridiculous an asking price might be, sellers generally look for 50%+ of the asking price. also keep in mind these numbers have nothing to do with "your" perceived value of the cards. it's simply what the seller is asking for.

and i laugh when people say, "well let him sit there with all of his cards!" when these threads are so common that its obvious people want those cards. think about it from a hobby point of view -- i collect for fun as do most people. if i wanted to sell or not, i have no problem holding onto a card forever so NO, it wouldn't bother me if i didn't make a sale. if someone wanted to make an offer worth my while to sell it, then i'd be open to listening. as it stands, any money i spend on the hobby is discretionary income. whether i do or don't get it back doesn't really matter as my intention was to spend it to begin with.

not sure what this seller is thinking but just sayin.... while not being so rude, i'd probably have the same mentality.
Email me at SkyFireX47@yahoo.com
[Image: sig6.jpg]

For every story one way, there is another from the other side. I have a 03/04 ICE Gretzky auto jersey. BV is 3 bills. This card is graded 9.5. So yes, I have a BIN at 1.5 times BV. I think that is a resonable price for a 9.5 Ice Authentics Gretzky (with a best offer option). One guy offers 1/2 BV and I have that number on auto deline. I am told I think my stuff is made of gold.

No, it's acitate... LOL

Seriously...