`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/1 Fair purchase price advice.

1/1 Fair purchase price advice.
Ok so I'm trying to 'semi-supercollect' Jamie Harper as I think he will have a pretty bright future and he is of course a Titan!

There are a couple of Finest 1/1's on the bay at the moment. Curious as to what you guys thought was a fair price on them. I have made a couple offers on each of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230667311525?ssP...1432.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250892929007?ssP...1432.l2649

There was one that has already sold, the superfactor patch auto 1/1.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-TOPPS-PLATI...1e66d11b07

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Topps-Fines...27bdee16e1 *** This is the one I really want and its one of the top 2 links... how much 'profit' is fair for an obvious flipper?
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: 1/1 Fair purchase price advice.
I would say start at about 100 each and work up in 20 dollar increments if your comfortable,no more then 200 though tops if it were me. You gotta look at it from a investment perspective. Harper is a fairly new guy in the making and has potential for a huge return like most out of the limelight rookies and sophomores.
Dont spend so much on his stuff that your not gonna make bank when you have a bull market collection of him.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

I still don't understand how cards of no namers go for so much these days... I get the potential thing, but I will invest in a proven winner any day over a "maybe" some nice cards though...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Kinda my thoughts... thats why its so hard for me to pull the trigger on these guys' counter offers... I feel i made EXTREMELY fair offers...
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Its easy. When its your card, the player has so much potential and its a very valuable card. If its someone elses card, the guy hasnt proven anything yet and should be no were near the value of a proven star.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(09-22-2011, 04:38 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Its easy. When its your card, the player has so much potential and its a very valuable card. If its someone elses card, the guy hasnt proven anything yet and should be no were near the value of a proven star.
Lol thanks... not much help lol.

All I know is $400 seems ridiculous for the Finest Superfractor auto. $200 max if that
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Got the die-cut for $160. Glad to get it, still feel like I overpaid... now not sure if i really wanna go after the regular superfractor 1/1 or not... lol