`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow Seriously Jerome?............ Welcome to life outside the NFL

RE: Wow Seriously Jerome?............ Welcome to life outside the NFL
Although "weed" like our football heroes to be squeaky clean, some of them are "ganja" screw up once all the money and the fame goes to their heads. It's a shame that some of these guys don't "grifa" crap about their future and careers. They "hookah" up with the wrong crowd, and next thing you know, they "toak" the wrong road. "Kif" only they would see that they are role models for the youth of today. They "shlook" for the right thing to do and not "churus" the easy way to make a fast buck on the side.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

pot smoker, dealer or whatever he is (and none of us know for sure) it still isnt ok by the law. he knows it just as well as we do. unfortunately entertainers are held to a different standard BUT they just like us know that. so he deserves whatever he gets for not doing his best to keep it concealed away from his home or person.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Brotha's got bills, owners locked em out, gotta help his peeps smoke out. It's Obamanomics people.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(09-23-2011, 05:54 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Brotha's got bills, owners locked em out, gotta help his peeps smoke out. It's Obamanomics people.
Big Grin i have tears rolling....too gosh darn funny bro.... Bills....hehe..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(09-22-2011, 01:57 PM)jwest1334 Wrote: Dude, I am 100% with ya on the fact that it should be decriminalized. At the same time, according to current law, it is illegal. It is also banned by the NFL. Jerome Simpson knew that. He chose to break the law, and NFL policy so he deserves whatever punishment he receives. I just wish these guys could wait a little while maybe 10 yrs or so to get high until after they were done making millions of dollars. I guarantee that was the most expensive pot he ever bought if he gets suspended.
So just out of curiosity, what is Ricky Williams smoking these days?

(09-23-2011, 06:56 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Big Grin i have tears rolling....too gosh darn funny bro.... Bills....hehe..
+1

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

The whole thing is ridiculous to me. He is from the county just south of me, so I will end up with way more info than I could possibly ingest. Well, I guess he had more stuff than he could ingest too! Wink
I still don't understand why this is such a theme with athletes from NC. He is nowhere near the 1st athlete born and raised in NC to get busted for selling/possessing 'weed'. I just don't see why he felt he had to do this. He had a $3.2M contract.
I'd love to earn just the 0.2M part of that. I definitely wouldn't be selling drugs to help me out. To put some perspective on this, I did sell some pot after my divorce. I sold about a half to 3/4ths of an ounce per week, just so I could have money to eat and put gas in my car to get to my job! My job then barely paid my bills and I had to do something to get by. If you look at my ORG, you will see the gap in my collections around 2000 to 2002. Cards were not even on my mind during that extremely difficult time in my life. I had to survive and that was the best option I had to get me through those times. If there had been an LCS around here back then (there still isn't now), I could have sold some cards or comic books to help me out. I just didn't have that option back then.

Does anybody know why there haven't been any real statements from the Bengals organization?

(09-24-2011, 01:18 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Does anybody know why there haven't been any real statements from the Bengals organization?
I've been curious about that too. Maybe they felt that any reply would be too redundant. Wink

(09-24-2011, 01:23 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I've been curious about that too. Maybe they felt that any reply would be too redundant. Wink
Nah dog, its cause snitches get stitches when you in da 'Natti.

(09-22-2011, 09:53 PM)bigt314 Wrote: I will disagree with you on the "gateway drug". When you have a family of addicts, some alive and some dead, tell you they moved on because weed just didnt do it for them any more. They smoked so much on a daily basis that they built up an immunity so to speak. They then sought other drugs to give them the high. Maybe it does not do it for all but it definitely is for some. So yes Weed IMHO is a "gateway drug". If my brother were alive today I know he would tell you so.
Weed isnt the same high as other drugs...and you dont build any tolerance to it....so if you like weed you like weed. If you do other drugs....you didnt do them bc you tried weed...you did them bc you wanted to experiment....the only way I could see weed affecting any other drug use would be in this instance.
Weed has no tolerance, no addictiveness,and there is no way to OD on pot...if I woke up at 9am and smoked pot until 9am the next morning I would be fine. That is not the case with other drugs...so if someone that has smoked pot but hasnt done another type of drug decides to venture down the path of another drug and is naive of it....they could think since pot never hurt them then nothing else could hurt them....but that isnt the pots fault

I have just seen SEVERAL people smoke pot on an almost daily basis for almost a decade now and they have NEVER touched another drug....so that right there breaks the consistency of pot being considered a gateway drug.

And yes...I have seen people that have smoked pot and then later on do other drugs....is that bc of pot? .If you go by the theory that pot is the "gateway" drug...then you are pretty much saying that if you wipe pot of the earth then Coke,Opiates,Legend,Amphetamines, and every other drug on earth would never be used again.

I know on topics like this opinions are always going to vary...this is just my thoughts on the subject.