`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to see if there is any interested in these

Looking to see if there is any interested in these
I was just wondering if anyone is interested in base, rookies, inserts or serial numbered team stuff. I don't want to scan a bunch of stuff in. If there's no interest. Please feel free to check my bucket. I have scanned in Dolphins, Steelers, and Chargers. If it's not listed please feel free to let me know. Also, if there is a team you are interested in please let me know. I will get them scanned in. Please feel free to check my other stuff that I have for trade. I am mainly looking for anything Favre, Randy Moss, and Michael Vick. But I am open to just about anything I can use football. Thanks for looking and look forward to hearing from you and receiving offers.

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242...r%20Trade/
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: Looking to see if there is any interested in these
(09-22-2011, 12:34 PM)cox1781 Wrote: I was just wondering if anyone is interested in base, rookies, inserts or serial numbered team stuff. I don't want to scan a bunch of stuff in. If there's no interest. Please feel free to check my bucket. I have scanned in Dolphins, Steelers, and Chargers. If it's not listed please feel free to let me know. Also, if there is a team you are interested in please let me know. I will get them scanned in. Please feel free to check my other stuff that I have for trade. I am mainly looking for anything Favre, Randy Moss, and Michael Vick. But I am open to just about anything I can use football. Thanks for looking and look forward to hearing from you and receiving offers.

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242...r%20Trade/
I can use Cowboys and guys in University of Texas uniforms. LMK. Thanks.

(09-22-2011, 12:35 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I can use Cowboys and guys in University of Texas uniforms. LMK. Thanks.
Okay I will get to work on Cowboys and I will double check and see if I have anything of players in Texas uniforms. It will take a little bit. Thanks.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

I would LOVE to take those Phins off of you but I dont have any of your wants.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(09-22-2011, 01:33 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I would LOVE to take those Phins off of you but I dont have any of your wants.
Sent you a pm.

Cowboys are scanned in. Let me know if they aren't in my org. if not I will get them added. Any other teams that I need to scan in. Just let me know. Thanks.

May have some interest in some of the Steelers in your org. Check my org for any of your wants...thanks!

i like the fleer riggs and allen check my org

bwolvie1122- didn't see anything

velcrostitch24- didn't see anything

anyone else please let me know thanks

Morning bump