`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice on selling low end 1/1s

advice on selling low end 1/1s
I have 8 low end 1/1s that I am going to sell. I was just wondering in general do you think it is better to list with a BIN w/ BO option, or if i should just put them at .99 auctions and hope to get 2 folks who want it and let them go at it ? Any help is appreciated.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

RE: advice on selling low end 1/1s
what players are they?

Are any of them Astros?
[Image: BRANDONcopy_zpsd5fbbe0f.png]

Special thanks to "DB" for the banner

I would normally do the auction thing and start at .99 and let er rip. Unless lets say you have put a certain amount of money into them , then a BIN is better.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Bobby Abreu, Richie Sexson, Kevin Brown X2, Corey Patterson, Melvin Mora, Russ Ortiz, Scott Hatteberg.
No Astros. Sorry.
(09-22-2011, 10:02 AM)telattt Wrote: I would normally do the auction thing and start at .99 and let er rip. Unless lets say you have put a certain amount of money into them , then a BIN is better.
I havent put much into them. I almost always do .99 auction and just let them go, but I have never sold any 1/1s. thanks for the advice.
Currently Collecting:

I buy a lot of 1/1's on ebay and for former players or lesser known players I can usually get them for $2-$3 a piece. That being said I would buy your lot of cards and save you the ebay fees, if you want to PM me a price.
[Image: braunsig.png]

I say auction also....had some 1/1s and I did they auction thing, actually got more than I expected. But it's your call.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I usually start auctions at $.99 and let em rip, but in this case I would list with a BIN OBO. BIN OBO is the best way to sell a card that is really rare and has a limited market. With a BIN OBO auction you are going to get what 1 guy is willing to pay for it, which might be, let's say, $30. But with an auction, you will only get a hair more then the 2nd highest bidder is willing to pay. So the guy that was willing to pay $30 might be able to get it for $10 if he's the only interested party.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Russ Ortiz..what uni??
SF Giants??

(09-22-2011, 10:38 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Russ Ortiz..what uni??
SF Giants??
Bravos
Currently Collecting: