`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bosoxfan1971 where are my cards?

bosoxfan1971 where are my cards?
Hate to do this but i've sent this trader several messages. he responded saying our trade got lost on his trade page and that he will send them out asap. ok i said, that can happen. it's now been a few weeks later and i haven't received them and he hasn't respond to any of my messages. sucks to see traders act like this over cardboard. anyways had to vent has this is the second time this has happened to me. life goes on and karma will take care of this for me.

DO NOT TRADE WITH BOSOXFAN1971.

GO YANKEES!

RE: bosoxfan1971 where are my cards?
Sorry this happened to you. This guy has alot of trades under his belt. Would like to believe he is out of town or maybe his pc crashed. Then again he did log in today. Hope everything works out. I will say if there is some shady stuff going on then beckett needs to do something else for the trade system. Because feedback and trade reputation means nothing. Even people with a few hundred trades can turn on yah.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

i have had a issue with this guy as well
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

He isn't out of town. He is just not a good trader. Sometimes he comes through quick, sometimes months later. He has been on and off many people lists. I gave him a second chance and he shorted me cards. He claims he sent the rest out 2 weeks ago but you know how that ended up. I still have not seen them. He holds feedback hostage, etc. Let's just all as him to the list and call it a day. He has had too many people give him chances and leave good feedback on less than par trades IMO. I will likely get my first negative just for posting this but oh well.

My trade with him was accepted August 22nd. Still waiting on the rest of the deal.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Thanks for posting this as I had a trade offer from him. Bosoxfan1971 once you have resolved your issues with everyone above(and they post saying such), then maybe we could talk, but you would send first regardless.

I hope this doesn't happen again.Just did a trade with him,and he marked his end shipped on Monday.I'll just see what happens.Btw op did you get my end?

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

I traded with him and he shipped really slow, but I got my cards.

he is responsible for my only negative feedback - my signature says it all
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Dang, just send out a card for our trade on monday, hopefully he sent his out.

I traded with him a little while back and it did take some time but I did receive. I was playing on the site earlier as well and he was on and reading this thread so he knows what's up. It is kinda creepy that when you click on someones profile it tells what they're doing.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]