`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You must subscribe to organize to continue
09-22-2011, 07:33 PM
RE: You must subscribe to organize to continue
So, if in understand this correctly - people without subscriptions who have their organise at less then 100 items can look at anyones organise (assuming they have met whatever requirements), but those with subscriptions can't? Would that classify as a glitch?

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2011, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2011 10:03 PM by eazy e.)
Thanks for all the responses. I don't really understand why Beckett has it set up this may but I guess it doesn't matter I can just click the green arrow to search there ORG and back out of the trade if I don't wanna make one. Kinda unnecessary but as long as I can do what i need to its no biggie
(09-22-2011 06:57 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  check mine...i pay for the opg

Yep, I can see yours like normal. Wow I didn't realize how many people don't pay for ORG. Every person I have ever searched this way until Jacoby has given me the pop up blocker. Get a job people ! J/K LOL

[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%
09-23-2011, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2011 05:21 AM by ceocards.)
(09-22-2011 07:33 PM)taffster74 Wrote:  So, if in understand this correctly - people without subscriptions who have their organise at less then 100 items can look at anyones organise (assuming they have met whatever requirements), but those with subscriptions can't? Would that classify as a glitch?

Easiest way to put it...if you're not currently locked out of your org (for whatever reason), then you can view your own organize and anyone else who is not locked out.

If you are locked out of your org (for whatever reason) you cannot view your own or anyone else's, and no one can view yours.

However, everyone is eligible to trade based on what cards are in their org currently (locked out or not).
(09-22-2011 09:58 PM)eazy e Wrote:  Thanks for all the responses. I don't really understand why Beckett has it set up this may but I guess it doesn't matter

Speculation here only...my guess is they didn't want people not paying for org, and then having their 'friends' be able to see what was in it and supply them a list/printout.

Like I said, it's unfortunate and confusing that they use the same graphic image for both, and hopefully they can change it so it's less confusing and more specific.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.
09-23-2011, 05:37 AM
(09-23-2011 05:18 AM)ceocards Wrote:  Easiest way to put it...if you're not currently locked out of your org (for whatever reason), then you can view your own organize and anyone else who is not locked out.

If you are locked out of your org (for whatever reason) you cannot view your own or anyone else's, and no one can view yours.

However, everyone is eligible to trade based on what cards are in their org currently (locked out or not).

Speculation here only...my guess is they didn't want people not paying for org, and then having their 'friends' be able to see what was in it and supply them a list/printout.

Like I said, it's unfortunate and confusing that they use the same graphic image for both, and hopefully they can change it so it's less confusing and more specific.

That's so they can claim 99776 members registered... Actually it is a lot less when you consider how many are locked out.

Ray

09-23-2011, 07:06 AM
(09-23-2011 05:37 AM)ktcardshop Wrote:  That's so they can claim 99776 members registered... Actually it is a lot less when you consider how many are locked out.

Ray

They've never 'claimed' anything. There is a counter at the bottom of the forum page that counts how many accounts have been registered, but every message board system has that. Subscribing to organize or not has nothing to do with it.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.
09-23-2011, 12:25 PM
(09-23-2011 07:06 AM)ceocards Wrote:  They've never 'claimed' anything. There is a counter at the bottom of the forum page that counts how many accounts have been registered, but every message board system has that. Subscribing to organize or not has nothing to do with it.

I guess what is bugging me is after doing a search for a card in C2C Trade I Get a list of people that are supposed to have that card for trade but in reality the majority of them have "# for Trade: 0", or "XXXX191 has no public collections or registries to view." or the real goody, "You have to pay for Org to access the page". I really don't care how many people are registered or not, rather that I don't have to waste my time digging around looking for someone to trade with.

Ray [Image: angry.gif]

09-23-2011, 07:03 PM
Like I said, it's weird that people who like me - who don't pay for org or opg but keep their organise under 100 items - can look at anyone's organise, yet people like Eazy e who pay for organise/opg can only peruse through the organise of those who also pay but can't do the same for those active accounts who don't. That is weird.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.
09-24-2011, 03:02 AM
Actually they changed it, if someone doesn't pay for the organize, you get this message now.

Quote:___________ has no public collections or registries to view.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35