`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Chrome Organize Question

2011 Topps Chrome Organize Question
When adding 2011 Topps Chrome to my organize it doesn't add all the Rookie Autographs and the Domonic Brown isn't even listed in the organize. Also, when adding the base to my organize it deletes Alex Cobb #207 and inserts another game. The same happens to Jerry Sands #211 & Dee Gordon #212. However, when I look at the checklist it lists them properly. Anyone else have this problem? Is this being fixed mods?
Collect Will Clark, Matt Cain, Brian Wilson, Carl Crawford

RE: 2011 Topps Chrome Organize Question
I found Domonic Brown, he's definitely in there http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2011/top...rc-8274865

EDIT: You said auto, nevermind
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

In the database, Hosmer and Chapman are wrong player and some others, mentioned above are incorrect.
Sent a PM To MOD for help and pass on to people at Beckett for corrections.
The highest priced RCs are in error

I alerted Beckett - forwarded them your PM too bonds

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I passed along the corrections to Brian Fleischer, our baseball Sr. Market Analyst.

Our checklists come directly from the manufacturers and sometimes they aren't exactly the final checklists, which makes it tough for us. We also aren't getting team names anymore from some manufacturers, so this is causing additional problems as well.

Thanks for letting us know of the issue.

Bill S.
Bill S.
"32-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!

Thanks for the quick responses MODS. Thanks bonds! I have another queston. When I added to my organize the prices didn't transfer either. Is this going to get fixed as well?
Collect Will Clark, Matt Cain, Brian Wilson, Carl Crawford

Whoops, didn't see you said autograph
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(09-22-2011, 08:44 PM)patricksb4 Wrote: Thanks for the quick responses MODS. Thanks bonds! I have another queston. When I added to my organize the prices didn't transfer either. Is this going to get fixed as well?
Price will transfer in a couple days/weeks when the OPG is updated or backed up or whatever...

just an fyi some of my 2011 topps chrome cards in my organize say n/a a few actually have the price and two of them says buy pricing and some are the wrong name...just an fyi

Yea, I'm having issues as well. I added a Ben Revere auto and when I look in my org to find it, it is not there.